Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
- Property Types: Independent Houses, Farm Houses, Residential Plots / Lands, Apartments / Flats
- Nearby Localities: Baragarh, Ratnakar Bagh
Expert Reviews on Satyabhamapur
- Very good in all aspect
- Proposed paradeep puri state National highway road to be better.
Satyabhamapur is an upcoming residential area situated very close to the important locations of the city (like Rajmahal Square). It has eco friendly environment and natural beauty that will be helpful for the denizens. BJB English Medium School -Campus 2 is an already established the educational facility of this area. Regarding banking facility, Punjab National Bank and Axis Bank are having their branches for catering the needs.The ongoing road construction will resolve the communication lacuna very shortly.
- Satyabhamapur is just 8km away from the central business district i.e; Rajmahal Square.
- An upcoming residential area surrounded by lush green environment.
- Prominent educational institution of the city, i.e. BJEM School has already opened its new branch.
- At present the public transport facility is poor.
- Present road condition needs to improve.
Have a good knowledge of
Satyabhamapur? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Satyabhamapur|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Satyabhamapur
Enter some negative aspects of Satyabhamapur
Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar News
CBI questions villagers in PNB load fraud case in Bhubaneswar- On Monday, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) had called 25 locals from Satyabhamapur village under Balianta block of Bhubaneswar to appear for enquiry for the 2013 Punjab National Bank loan fraud case. Sources from CBI revealed that all these people ... more
Odisha remembers Utkal Gourab Madhusudan Das on his 166th birth anniversary- Report by Odisha Diary bureau, Bhubaneswar: Odisha today remembers Utkal Gourab ... Madhusudan Das was born on April 28, 1848 in Satyabhamapur village in Cuttak district in Orissa. His father was Choudhury Raghunath Das and mother was Parvati Devi. more
EOW Arrests Realtor- BHUBANESWAR: The Economic Offences Wing (EOW ... Claiming to be in possession of land in Satyabhamapur, Pandra and Khurda, Jena had received money from people who aspired to buy plots. However, when he did not deliver on the promises, people sought ... more
Utkal Gourav to get his dueThe local residents had then said that though various events were organised throughout the year in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar to pay tributes to Das, Satyabhamapur had been completely forgotten. “The government has not even installed his statue here. more
Religious fervour runs high in Odisha village as thousands gather to see 'holy' Neem tree- A nondescript village on the outskirts of Odisha's capital Bhubaneswar has overnight turned into a pilgrimage ... Shakuntala Das, an elderly woman, who hails from nearby Satyabhamapur, said she had seen the tree many times in the past but scarcely had ... more
BMC to include 21 gram panchayats in its jurisdiction- In its pursuit to make Bhubaneswar a city of one million ... Now six more gram panchayats - Pradansahi, Pubasasan, Dhauli, Satyabhamapur, Kalyanpur and Itipur, whose combined population is 30,234 – were decided to be included in BMC. more
Odisha village flooded with pilgrims as neem tree is chosen for Lord Sudarshan's idol- A nondescript village on the outskirts of Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar has turned into a pilgrimage ... Shakuntala Das, an elderly woman who hails from nearby Satyabhamapur, said she had seen the tree many times in the past but scarcely had realised ... more
Girl killed for dowry, husband detained- BHUBANESWAR: A 17-year-old girl, Queen Mantri, died under mysterious circumstances in Satyabhamapur village on the outskirts of the City. The family members of the deceased alleged that the girl, who had married a driver, was murdered for dowry. more
Madhu Babu : Great Pioneer Of Modern Odisha- Madhusudan Das was born at Satyabhamapur near Salepur in Cuttack district of ... and is presently posted at Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar, a constituent of NCERT. He has edited a National Book Trust publication ‘Selected Writings of ... more
Historic Persons of Odisha- Popularly known as Utkalmani (the jewel of Odisha) Pandit Gopabandhu Das was one of the first ... He was born on 28 April 1848 in a village called Satyabhamapur, 20 kilometres from silver city, Cuttack. Madhusudan Das had his early education in the village ... more
Price Trends in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Independent Houses for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Farm Houses for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Apartments / Flats for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Projects in Satyabhamapur
Properties for Sale in Satyabhamapur
- 1990 SqFeet Independent House @ Rs.2151/SqFeet
- ID: P955616231 — Posted: by C Mishra
- 3BHK Villa in Satyabhampur for Sale
- Villa is available for sale fully vaastu based independent duplex bungalow project Tanmayee Green Situated at Satyabhamapur, under Gotalgram mouza, very close to BJEM-II School and connect to the Puri-Paradeep national highway (proposed). Tanmayee Green consists of total luxurious 52 nos... more details
- 1500 SqFeet Independent House @ Rs.2267/SqFeet
- ID: P815017599 — Posted: by Subhashree Mishra
- Newly constructed Villa in bhubaneswar
- We would like to introduced about fully Vastu based independent duplex bunglow project TANMAYEE GREEN situated at Satyabhamapur, under Gotalgram Mouza, Very close to BJEM-II Schooll and connect to the Puri-Paradeep National Highway (Proposed). TANMAYEE GREEN consist of total luxurious ... more details