Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
- Property Types: Independent Houses, Residential Plots / Lands, Apartments / Flats, Farm Houses
- Nearby Localities:
Expert Reviews on Satyabhamapur
- Very good in all aspect
- Proposed paradeep puri state National highway road to be better.
Satyabhamapur is an upcoming residential area situated very close to the important locations of the city (like Rajmahal Square). It has eco friendly environment and natural beauty that will be helpful for the denizens. BJB English Medium School -Campus 2 is an already established the educational facility of this area. Regarding banking facility, Punjab National Bank and Axis Bank are having their branches for catering the needs.The ongoing road construction will resolve the communication lacuna very shortly.
- Satyabhamapur is just 8km away from the central business district i.e; Rajmahal Square.
- An upcoming residential area surrounded by lush green environment.
- Prominent educational institution of the city, i.e. BJEM School has already opened its new branch.
- At present the public transport facility is poor.
- Present road condition needs to improve.
Have a good knowledge of
Satyabhamapur? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Satyabhamapur|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Satyabhamapur
Enter some negative aspects of Satyabhamapur
Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar News
EOW Arrests Realtor- BHUBANESWAR: The Economic Offences Wing (EOW ... Claiming to be in possession of land in Satyabhamapur, Pandra and Khurda, Jena had received money from people who aspired to buy plots. However, when he did not deliver on the promises, people sought ... more
People upset with cheap land eluding them- The company had given money receipts to them and promised land in Satyabhamapur area near Uttara on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. "I had paid Rs 2 lakh in 2009 for 10,000 sq ft land. But the builder is yet to register the promised land in my name," said ... more
Odisha remembers Utkal Gourab Madhusudan Das on his 166th birth anniversary- Report by Odisha Diary bureau, Bhubaneswar: Odisha today remembers Utkal Gourab ... Madhusudan Das was born on April 28, 1848 in Satyabhamapur village in Cuttak district in Orissa. His father was Choudhury Raghunath Das and mother was Parvati Devi. more
Utkal Gourav to get his dueThe local residents had then said that though various events were organised throughout the year in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar to pay tributes to Das, Satyabhamapur had been completely forgotten. “The government has not even installed his statue here. more
BMC to include 21 gram panchayats in its jurisdiction- In its pursuit to make Bhubaneswar a city of one million ... Now six more gram panchayats - Pradansahi, Pubasasan, Dhauli, Satyabhamapur, Kalyanpur and Itipur, whose combined population is 30,234 – were decided to be included in BMC. more
Madhu Babu : Great Pioneer Of Modern Odisha- Madhusudan Das was born at Satyabhamapur near Salepur in Cuttack district of ... and is presently posted at Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar, a constituent of NCERT. He has edited a National Book Trust publication ‘Selected Writings of ... more
Historic Persons of Odisha- Popularly known as Utkalmani (the jewel of Odisha) Pandit Gopabandhu Das was one of the first ... He was born on 28 April 1848 in a village called Satyabhamapur, 20 kilometres from silver city, Cuttack. Madhusudan Das had his early education in the village ... more
Dalits enter Shiva temple for first time in 900 yearsThe procession passed through Chattia, Champapur ashram, Lekhapur, Rameshawar, Gopinathpur and Satyabhamapur. Dr Biswajit Ray, spokesperson, Rastriya Yuva Sangathan, said the Dalits felt good about this gesture from Brahmins. “There was no palpable tension. more
Price Trends in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Independent Houses for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Apartments / Flats for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Farm Houses for sale in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar
Projects in Satyabhamapur
Properties for Sale in Satyabhamapur
- 1217 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.2465/SqFeet
- ID: P13914268 — Posted: by Biswaranjan Mishra
- 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Bhubaneswar
- A 3 bedroom, Multistorey Apartment is available For Sale in Satyabhampur, Bhubaneswar for Rs. 30,00,000 Landmarks: Metro: 0 kms more details
- 1 Acres Farm House
- ID: P55184865 — Posted: by Deepak Mohanty
- Farm Land For Sale Near Bhubaneswar-Ranga bazar-Satyabhamapur
- Land available in Satyabhamapur, Bhubaneswar. Near about one Acre(Cuttaki). Very near to BJB- English Medium School-2. Surrounding areas builders Villa Developed already. Land can be used for multi purpose i.e. for building/flat/villa development or farm house or Individual Housing ... more details
- 1500 SqFeet Independent House @ Rs.2267/SqFeet
- ID: P815017599 — Posted: by Subhashree Mishra
- Newly constructed Villa in bhubaneswar
- We would like to introduced about fully Vastu based independent duplex bunglow project TANMAYEE GREEN situated at Satyabhamapur, under Gotalgram Mouza, Very close to BJEM-II Schooll and connect to the Puri-Paradeep National Highway (Proposed). TANMAYEE GREEN consist of total luxurious ... more details