Property Search Results

Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

90,000
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune
  • 1650 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.55/SqFeet
  • ID: P751014322 — Posted: by Yogesh Sodhai
  • bungalow plot available on EMI basis with all modern amenities near jejuri
  • bunglow plot in near jejuri, (saswad) minimum 1650 sqft price 250rs sq ft 20% down payment remaining 80% amount in EMI basis without any interest with all modern amenities- Swimming pool Club house Hospital School Restaurant Shopping mall Garden Good lacalities GYM etc. ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

4.04 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune
  • 1615 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet
  • ID: P250373310 — Posted: by Smita Nimje
  • GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTMENT PLAN IN NEAR BY PUNA CITY
  • TEMLPE ROSE REAL ESTATE PVT LTD Bungalow plots for sale at SASWAD-JEJURI road. ROSE CITY - 1100 Acre Rate = 235 Rs per sq feet Area = 1615 sq feet ( min) Down payment: Rs./-379535 book amt Rs /-75907 Emi per month: Rs./5060 5060 All modern amenities are provided in this ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

4.04 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune
  • 1615 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet
  • ID: P68946686 — Posted: by Hari Prasad
  • PROPOSED N A bungalow plots in pune saswad jejuri road
  • GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY LAND BANKING INVESTMENT PLAN & 2ND HOME ROSE CITY MEGA TOWNSHIP 7 THOUSAND BUNGALOW PLOTS Invest in our township project (Temple rose real estate PVT LTD) Only 20% down payment. Rest 80% on EMI. 0% interest. 100% Appreciation : Township project. Amazing hill view... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

5.17 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune
  • 2067 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet
  • ID: P99966299 — Posted: by Joy TempleRose
  • Your Dream Bungalow now in Your Budget
  • Introducing Rose City - A unique Bungalow township of 7000+ bungalows. AMENITIES Club house with Gym, Indoor Games. Garden Joggers Park Children's Playing Park Nana Nani park Swimming pool Restaurant Adventure Sports & Family Activities Well developed infrastructure like roads, ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

5 lakhs
  • 2000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet
  • ID: P593410017 — Posted: by Pradeep Tamchikar
  • dream plot city
  • NA land for sale in pune + total amt is returned in 5 years (Plot becomes free) 1) Installment plan Plot size 2000 sq.Ft Rate 250/sq.Ft Total 500000/- rs 20% D.P. 100000/- rs Emi - 6666/- rs x 60 months 0% rate of interest Go through this add Investment plan for below property ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

6 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune
  • 3000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.200/SqFeet
  • ID: P91789394 — Posted: by Umesh
  • Freehold Residential Plot in Morgoan for Sale
  • Facilities and Amenities of our Developed Project :- Entrance gate with Security Cabin Fencing for each plot Name plate for each plot Electricity and Water Supply 30 ft. internal road Garden, Roadside tree plantation, children play area Club House Temple Party Lawn Landmarks: Metro: 5 kms... more details

1 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for sale in Jejuri, Pune

16 lakhs
  • 600 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.2667/SqFeet
  • ID: P55192299 — Posted: by Ajit
  • 1BHK Multistoried Apartment in Jejuri for Sale
  • Freehold Multistorey Apartment has unblocked view on front, facing Main Road. Situated at Upper Basement floor, this property is North facing. Flooring of type Marble, Granite covers maximum part of the house. Landmarks: Metro: 5 kms; Near MIDC.; School: 4,4 kms more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune

6 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jejuri, Pune
  • 3000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.200/SqFeet
  • ID: P25719192 — Posted: by Umesh
  • Freehold Residential Plot in Pune for Sale
  • Facilities and Amenities of our Developed Project :- Entrance gate with Security Cabin Fencing for each plot Name plate for each plot Electricity and Water Supply 30 ft. internal road Garden, Roadside tree plantation, children play area Club House Temple Party Lawn Project is Worth ... more details
Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range
Still couldn't find the property of your choice? Our database is growing everyday and we might soon have a property matching your requirements.