Bhawanipur, Kolkata Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
- Property Types: Apartments / Flats, Office Spaces, Shops
- Nearby Localities: Harish Mukherjee Road, Chakraberia, Paddapukur, Elgin Road, Sarat Bose Road, Bakul Bagan, Lansdown Road, Minto Park, Hazra, Chinar Park
Expert Reviews on Bhawanipur
Bhawanipur is in heart of the city, and is connected with metro. Hospital, school, market are very near to Bhawanipure.
- Very near to metro, hospital, school, market.
- Located in heart of the city.
- Very crowded.
Bhawanipur is a nice place and is very well connected to all the major destinations. Schools, colleges, and hospital are all near by. Markets such as forum, brand factory have already been there. Other than that South city is opening shortly which will make it more attractive.
- Well connected to all the major destinations
Bhawanipur is one of the best areas of South Kolkata. The whole area is surrounded by malls and multiplexes and has a cosmopolitan crowd.
Bhawanipur is a very crowed area because of its central location. It has very good connectivity with all modes of transport. Rates of both rental and sale property are also very high in this area because of this reason.
- Centrally located and well connected.
- Clean enviroment.
- Upmarket area with cosmopolitan crowd.
- Very costly rates.
- Very few options and availability.
Have a good knowledge of
Bhawanipur? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Bhawanipur|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Bhawanipur
Enter some negative aspects of Bhawanipur
Bhawanipur, Kolkata News
Dilip Shanghvi’s rise as India’s richest man- In 1983, a young man from Bhawanipur, Kolkata, stepped tentatively into the Indian pharmaceutical market with an investment of a few lakh rupees to start a generic drug company. Thirty-two years later, that astute businessman, Dilip Shanghvi, is now India ... more
Kolkata man shot at by tenant after argument over water- A Kolkata man landed in the hospital after he was shot at by one of his tenants during an argument over water. Manohar Yadav has sustained serious injuries and has been admitted to SSKM Hospital at Bhawanipur, Kolkata. The identity of the accused could not ... more
Protests continue in Kolkata over Madan Mitra’s arrest- AITC supporters took out a protest march at Bhawanipur in south Kolkata and burnt Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s effigy. The procession was taken out by the Bhawanipur United Youth Forum, a local youth body of the AITC. The forum members would go on a ... more
Heartbreak for Bhawanipur as Indian Navy reach Durand semis- Indian Navy and ONGC will be pitted against each other in the second semi-final while Kolkata giants Mohammedan Sporting Club will meet Mumbai Tigers in the first semi-final on Monday. Indian Navy had played a goalless draw against Bhawanipur 0-0 and ... more
Mamata eyes Bhawanipur seat to enter West Bengal assembly- While Mamata would contest from the Bhawanipur constituency in south Kolkata, the name of Trinamool Congress (TMC) candidate from Basirhat seat is yet to be announced. CPM is still to reveal the name of party candidates. However, it is expected that in the ... more
World Cup: Argentina loyalists Kolkata celebrate German victory- Kolkata locals are known to be vocal supporters of Brazil ... Overall it was a good match." Pramod Kedia, a student of Bhawanipur Education Society College, told ANI, "Miroslav Klose played really well. I am feeling bad for Messi but at the same time ... more
Durand Cup: Air India break Bhawanipur hearts- Indian Navy had drawn their game against Bhawanipur 0-0 and beaten Air India 2-0 Indian Navy will now play ONGC in the second semi-final Tuesday. It all seemed to be going the Kolkata’s side way as they took a 2-0 lead and dominated the proceedings at ... more
Kolkata people understand jokes as they are well-read: Sorabh Pant- Stand-up comic and author Sorabh Pant is coming to town on Friday and will perform The Great Indian Stand-up Comedy Show presented by The Times of India as a part of Kolkata Literary Festival 2015. The laughter riot will be held at The Bhawanipur Education ... more
I was known as Baby Lata: Mala Sinha- Right from childhood, I would copy Lataji’s songs right down to most minute nuances. As a child, I lived in Bhawanipur in Kolkata, where I was known as ‘Baby Lata’. I’d be called to sing at Durga Puja or at birthday parties. I wasn’t a trained ... more
Mamata Banerjee sketches eyes of Ma Durga- Donning the role of an artisan, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee sketched the eyes of Goddess Durga on the auspicious day of Mahayala on Tuesday. Banerjee who had composed the theme of a puja pandal in Bhawanipur in south Kolkata three years back ... more
Price Trends in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Apartments / Flats for sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Office Spaces for sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Shops for sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Projects in Bhawanipur
Properties for Sale in Bhawanipur
- 2160 SqFeet Independent House @ Rs.9259/SqFeet
- ID: P96184589 — Posted: by Nilakshi Majumdar
- Ready to move 5BHK Residential House in Kolkata
- Ancestral house for sale, 3 Kathas Plus area, at Bhawanipur, on S. P. Mukherjee Road, near Netaji Bhawan Metro Station, comprising Ground Floor Courtyard entrance, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor & Terrace. Having pumping facility with water reservoir at Ground Floor, Water Tank on terrace, 5 ... more details
- 1250 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.8400/SqFeet
- ID: P426541654 — Posted: by Soumen Chakraborty
- Ready to move 2BHK Apartment in Kolkata
- A 2 bedroom, Multistorey Apartment is available For Sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata - South for Rs. 1,05,00,000 Landmarks: Metro: 10 kms; chakraberia high school more details
Rental Properties in Bhawanipur
- 2000 SqFeet Paying Guest @ Rs.2/SqFeet
- ID: P274444116 — Posted: by Saibal Das
- Ready to move Furnished Paying Guest in Jadubabur Bazar
- PG (working professionals only) at Bhawanipore 1 min from Netaji Bhavan Metro stion and 2 mins from Hazra Metro station 30 secs from Chakraberia Hawkers' Corner bus stop,5 mins walk (2nd bus stop) from Kalighat, 1 km/ 9 mins walk from AJC BOSE RD (EXIDE HOUSE), 7 mins walk to SARAT BOSE RD... more details