Bhawanipur, Kolkata Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
- Property Types: Apartments / Flats, Office Spaces, Shops
- Nearby Localities: Harish Mukherjee Road, Chakraberia, Paddapukur, Elgin Road, Sarat Bose Road, Bakul Bagan, Lansdown Road, Minto Park, Hazra, Chinar Park
Expert Reviews on Bhawanipur
Bhawanipur is in heart of the city, and is connected with metro. Hospital, school, market are very near to Bhawanipure.
- Very near to metro, hospital, school, market.
- Located in heart of the city.
- Very crowded.
Bhawanipur is a nice place and is very well connected to all the major destinations. Schools, colleges, and hospital are all near by. Markets such as forum, brand factory have already been there. Other than that South city is opening shortly which will make it more attractive.
- Well connected to all the major destinations
Bhawanipur is one of the best areas of South Kolkata. The whole area is surrounded by malls and multiplexes and has a cosmopolitan crowd.
Bhawanipur is a very crowed area because of its central location. It has very good connectivity with all modes of transport. Rates of both rental and sale property are also very high in this area because of this reason.
- Centrally located and well connected.
- Clean enviroment.
- Upmarket area with cosmopolitan crowd.
- Very costly rates.
- Very few options and availability.
Have a good knowledge of
Bhawanipur? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Bhawanipur|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Bhawanipur
Enter some negative aspects of Bhawanipur
Bhawanipur, Kolkata News
Kolkata man shot at by tenant after argument over water- A Kolkata man landed in the hospital after he was shot at by one of his tenants during an argument over water. Manohar Yadav has sustained serious injuries and has been admitted to SSKM Hospital at Bhawanipur, Kolkata. The identity of the accused could not ... more
Protests continue in Kolkata over Madan Mitra’s arrest- AITC supporters took out a protest march at Bhawanipur in south Kolkata and burnt Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s effigy. The procession was taken out by the Bhawanipur United Youth Forum, a local youth body of the AITC. The forum members would go on a ... more
Mamata eyes Bhawanipur seat to enter West Bengal assembly- While Mamata would contest from the Bhawanipur constituency in south Kolkata, the name of Trinamool Congress (TMC) candidate from Basirhat seat is yet to be announced. CPM is still to reveal the name of party candidates. However, it is expected that in the ... more
Heartbreak for Bhawanipur as Indian Navy reach Durand semis- Indian Navy and ONGC will be pitted against each other in the second semi-final while Kolkata giants Mohammedan Sporting Club will meet Mumbai Tigers in the first semi-final on Monday. Indian Navy had played a goalless draw against Bhawanipur 0-0 and ... more
The day the Kolkata celebrated... but with caution- The fares collected thereafter went to charity. Kolkata was a much smaller city then, extending from Shyambazar in the north to Rashbehari Avenue in the south. Bhawanipur had just been included in the municipal limits but Tollygunge was not yet a part of ... more
Kolkata A city of joy, a city of gloom- TENSING RODRIGUES finds both joy and sadness during his visit to Kolkata. Metro is perhaps one shining spot ... For authentic Bengali we had to go to Oh Calcutta on Elgin Road in Bhawanipur; pricey, but satisfying; we ate BektiMacherPaturi – bekti ... more
In Kolkata, the sandesh wears party colours- Aam Aadmi Party is yet to make a real impact in Kolkata and its sweet absence is only its just dessert. In 2014 they have gone political but even–handedly so. Their political sandeshes are basic circular discs of standard issue sandesh decorated with the ... more
I was known as Baby Lata: Mala Sinha- Right from childhood, I would copy Lataji’s songs right down to most minute nuances. As a child, I lived in Bhawanipur in Kolkata, where I was known as ‘Baby Lata’. I’d be called to sing at Durga Puja or at birthday parties. I wasn’t a trained ... more
Miffed Prakash Jha lodges complaint against imposter- He said, “I have asked my officials to lodge police complaints in Kolkata as well in Patna.” The complaints are lodged at Bhawanipur police station in Kolkata and at Shri Krishnapuri police station in Patna. The complaint said that a person claiming ... more
Price Trends in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Apartments / Flats for sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Office Spaces for sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Shops for sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata
Projects in Bhawanipur
Properties for Sale in Bhawanipur
- 1250 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.8400/SqFeet
- ID: P426541654 — Posted: by Soumen Chakraborty
- Ready to move 2BHK Apartment in Kolkata
- A 2 bedroom, Multistorey Apartment is available For Sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata - South for Rs. 1,05,00,000 Landmarks: Metro: 10 kms; chakraberia high school more details
- 2100 SqFeet Independent House @ Rs.28571/SqFeet
- ID: P781644778 — Posted: by Kunal
- Ready to move 6BHK Residential House in BHAWANIPORE
- A 6 bedroom, Residential House is available For Sale in BHAWANIPORE, Kolkata for Rs. 6,00,00,000 Landmarks: Metro: 20 kms more details
- 1300 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.11538/SqFeet
- ID: P964227611 — Posted: by Jaharlal Basu
- Ready to move 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Bhawanipur
- Ready to move 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Bhawanipur more details
- 1720 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.10465/SqFeet
- ID: P164937181 — Posted: by Vikash Tiwari
- Ready to move 4BHK Apartment in Kolkata
- A 4 bedroom, Multistorey Apartment is available For Sale in Bhawanipur, Kolkata - South for Rs. 1,80,00,000 Landmarks: Metro: 20 kms; School: 1 kms; Airport: N kms; Hospital: N kms more details
Rental Properties in Bhawanipur
- 2000 SqFeet Paying Guest @ Rs.2/SqFeet
- ID: P274444116 — Posted: by Saibal Das
- Ready to move Furnished Paying Guest in Jadubabur Bazar
- PG (working professionals only) at Bhawanipore 1 min from Netaji Bhavan Metro stion and 2 mins from Hazra Metro station 30 secs from Chakraberia Hawkers' Corner bus stop,5 mins walk (2nd bus stop) from Kalighat, 1 km/ 9 mins walk from AJC BOSE RD (EXIDE HOUSE), 7 mins walk to SARAT BOSE RD... more details