Amrapali Village - serene homes
Amrapali Village, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Amrapali Group presents the apartments at amprapali Village at Indrapuram
- Project ID : J811908387
- Builder: Amrapali Group
- Properties: Apartments / Flats, Apartments / Flats, Shops
- Completion Date: Sep, 2007
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 1748 views, 14264 searches
Amrapali Village is situated in the finest suburbs-Indirapuram-jus East of Delhi. It is a landmark destination just 2min. drive from Delhi border, a shopping mall nearby and 15min. drive from Connaught Place located on NH-24. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The features offer a Central Park, Jogging track, an exclusive club house with swimming pool & gym , a splendid fountain, in-house shopping arcade, two elevators in each block, round the clock security and full power back-up. The project is a perfect blend of quite and serene environs with happening surroundings. The apartments here are in 2-3 bedroom categories offering areas from 1350 to 1850 sq. ft.
- Central Park,Wide roads.
- An exclusive club house with Swimming pool, Gym.
- Fire fighting arrangement
- Round the clock fresh water supply.
- Round the clock security.
- Jogging track,splendid fountain.
- Two elevators in each block. In house shopping arcade.
- 100% Power back up for essential services.
- Connaught Place - 15 min. drive.
- Delhi Border - 2 min. drive.
- Anand Vihar I.S.B.T 5-10 min. drive.
- International Airport - 40 min. drive.
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
- Society Name: Amrapali Village
- Flooring: Vitrified
- Furnish: Semifurnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Possession: Mar
- Ownership: Freehold
- Age of Property: Under Construction
- Total Floors in Complex: 15
- Property on Floor: 12nd Floor
Properties available in 'Amrapali Village'
- 1000 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.10/SqFeet
- ID: P948469151 — Posted: Sep 13 by Shruti
- Ready to move 2BHK Apartment in Ghaziabad for Rent
- 2 BHK apartment with 2 toilets and 3 balconies along with complete wood work at Crossings best location. Please call us for more details. Landmarks: City Center: 4 kms; Bank: 0 kms; State Bank of India; Railway Station: 4 kms; Airport: 45 kms; Hospital: 4 kms; Metro: 4 kms; School: 4 kms more details
Amrapali Village News
Ghaziabad: GDA cracks down on illegal construction in all eight zonesMay 29, 2012 - Speaking to ET, Mr Yadav said that there are 8 zones under ... for the illegal construction happening in the city. "It is the responsibility of the authority to look at the map meticulously so that nothing awry could pass from under their ... more
Ghaziabad Development Authority seals 170 flats in IndirapuramMay 20, 2012 - GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday cracked down on the Amrapali group and sealed 170 flats in Amrapali Village Apartments in Nyay Khand-II in Indirapuram for violating building bylaws. The authority has also sent a ... more
Amrapali in top gearDec 13, 2008 - They also get a chance to look at the large green belt provided by the Ghaziabad Development Authority beside the Amrapali village complex. The apartments have a substantial area for parking cars both on the periphery of the apartment block and ... more
Civic officials seal 170 flats in GhaziabadMay 21, 2012 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Choose Ghaziabad for budget homesAug 10, 2012 - Ghaziabad has proven to be a good investment opportunity ... Ansals has also come up with their mega township in this area called Aquapolis. Prices for apartments in the area range between Rs 2,600-3,200 a sq ft and plots range between Rs 18,000-24,000 ... more
Powerful side-effects: Sleepless nights and stressful daysJul 3, 2012 - I cannot concentrate on the lectures," said Srinivas, a college-going student and a resident of Shipra Krishna Vista, Indirapuram ... inverters have given up on the frequent and long cuts in Ghaziabad and the gensets have started to cave in under overload. more
Candlelight march for RTI activistMay 20, 2012 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Sleepless in NCR: Lack of power plays havoc on healthJul 3, 2012 - While Ghaziabad is witnessing 12-14 hours of cuts ... I cannot concentrate on the lectures," said Srinivas, a college-going student and a resident of Shipra Krishna Vista, Indirapuram. "Sleep-deprived people tend to feel drowsy. They lose cool easily ... more
Expert Reviews on Amrapali Village
Have a good knowledge of
Amrapali Village? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of Amrapali Village|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Amrapali Village
Enter some negative aspects of Amrapali Village