Amrapali Village - serene homes
Amrapali Village, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Amrapali Group presents the apartments at amprapali Village at Indrapuram
- Project ID : J811908387
- Builder: Amrapali Group
- Properties: Apartments / Flats, Apartments / Flats, Shops
- Completion Date: Sep, 2007
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 3335 views, 22821 searches
Amrapali Village is situated in the finest suburbs-Indirapuram-jus East of Delhi. It is a landmark destination just 2min. drive from Delhi border, a shopping mall nearby and 15min. drive from Connaught Place located on NH-24. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The features offer a Central Park, Jogging track, an exclusive club house with swimming pool & gym , a splendid fountain, in-house shopping arcade, two elevators in each block, round the clock security and full power back-up. The project is a perfect blend of quite and serene environs with happening surroundings. The apartments here are in 2-3 bedroom categories offering areas from 1350 to 1850 sq. ft.
- Central Park,Wide roads.
- An exclusive club house with Swimming pool, Gym.
- Fire fighting arrangement
- Round the clock fresh water supply.
- Round the clock security.
- Jogging track,splendid fountain.
- Two elevators in each block. In house shopping arcade.
- 100% Power back up for essential services.
- Connaught Place - 15 min. drive.
- Delhi Border - 2 min. drive.
- Anand Vihar I.S.B.T 5-10 min. drive.
- International Airport - 40 min. drive.
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
- Society Name: Amrapali Village
- Flooring: Vitrified
- Furnish: Semifurnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Possession: Mar
- Ownership: Freehold
- Age of Property: Under Construction
- Total Floors in Complex: 15
- Property on Floor: 12nd Floor
Properties available in 'Amrapali Village'
- 1300 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.12/SqFeet
- ID: P252035916 — Posted: Nov 17 by Onkari -
- 2BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- A 2 bedroom, Multistorey Apartment is available For Rent in NYAY KHAND-II INDIRAPURAM, Ghaziabad for Rs. 15,000 p.m. Landmarks: Metro: 10 kms; School: 8 kms; Railway Station: 20391=N,20392=D,20393=D,20394=D kms more details
- 1200 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.17/SqFeet
- ID: P397303163 — Posted: Oct 29 by Shaifali
- Furnished 2BHK Apartment in Neeti Khand 1 (Amrapali Village)
- A 2 bedroom, Multistorey Apartment is available For Rent in Neeti Khand 1, Ghaziabad for Rs. 20,000 p.m. Landmarks: Metro: 20 kms; Near Kala Pathar; School: 10 kms; Railway Station: 20391=D,20392=D,20393=D,20394=D kms more details
- 1700 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.10/SqFeet
- ID: P958662011 — Posted: Oct 3 by Divya Gupta
- semi Furnished 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- 3 BHK furnished apartment is for rent at Amrapali Village, indrapuram with an area 1700 sq-feet. It is a new constructed ready to move east facing flat, having 4 wide balconies. Landmarks: City Center: 0.1 kms; Bank: 0.0 kms; Metro: 1 kms; Gaur green city in front of my property and Big ... more details
- 1425 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.4842/SqFeet
- ID: P228843816 — Posted: Sep 26 by Pawan
- Ready to move 2BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- 2 bhk+2 toilet drawing room, dinning room, kitchen, +puja room carpet area-1140sq. ft. more information please contact. Landmarks: Metro: 20 kms more details
- 1700 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.11/SqFeet
- ID: P961233491 — Posted: Sep 12 by Gulerana
- 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- nh24 facing,covered car parking,near kala patthar,adjacent to highway,ro in kitchen wooden work done,master bed room wooden floor5. Landmarks: Metro: 80 kms; adjacent,park,NH24,Gaur gravity,opposit noida sec-62; School: 4 kms; Railway Station: 20391=D,20392=D,20393=D,20394=D kms more details
- 1700 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.4118/SqFeet
- ID: P961244651 — Posted: Sep 11 by M Tyagi
- Ready to move Furnished 3BHK Apartment in Ghaziabad for Sale (Amrapali Village)
- this is AMARPALI VILLAGE *3 bhk with complete wood work * modular kitchen *complete wood work * spaces flat* king size bed room*24*7 hr security and power back up * near to mall like shipra mall and aditya big bazaar * Landmarks: Metro: 80 kms more details
- 1650 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.12/SqFeet
- ID: P721593628 — Posted: Jul 30 by Kripa Shankar
- Ready to move 3BHK Apartment in Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- Exclusive 3 BHK apartment in Amrapali village is available for rent, with all modern amenities like IGL gas connection, modular kitchen, wi-fi internet, reserved parking, good connectivity with central Delhi, Noida, & rest of Ghaziabad. It has all convenient facilities like shopping ... more details
Amrapali Village News
Ghaziabad: GDA cracks down on illegal construction in all eight zonesMay 29, 2012 - GHAZIABAD: Tightening the noose on illegal constructions in the district, Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats of Amrapali Village in Nyay Khand-II in Indirapuram for violating building bylaws. The survey team of the authority ... more
Ghaziabad Development Authority seals 170 flats in IndirapuramMay 20, 2012 - GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday cracked down on the Amrapali group and sealed 170 flats in Amrapali Village Apartments in Nyay Khand-II in Indirapuram for violating building bylaws. The authority has also sent a notice to the ... more
Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builderMay 21, 2012 - Ghaziabad, May 21 (IANS) After punishing its guilty officials, the Ghaziabad Development Authority ordered the sealing of two towers in Amrapali Village found to be violating building by-laws and decided to file a case against the builder, officials said ... more
Civic officials seal 170 flats in GhaziabadMay 21, 2012 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Indirapuram in Ghaziabad is the new realty hub for investorsFeb 4, 2013 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA ... Assotech Realty’s Kabana, Amrapali’s Amrapali Village, Gaursons’ Gaur Green Vista, Shipra Group’ Shipra Sun City, Supertech’ Supertech Icon, ABA Corp’s Orange County, etc. Vijay Jindal, the CMD ... more
Candlelight march for RTI activistMay 20, 2012 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
What’s in store for Noida Ext investorsJul 14, 2011 - Offering good connectivity to Delhi, Noida as well as Ghaziabad, the project suited him as it fit into ... allotment to six builders by the Greater Noida Authority in Shahberi village. A bench of justices G.S. Singhvi and A.K. Ganguly had said the state ... more
Ghaziabad real estate thriving along two national highwaysSep 9, 2011 - NH-24 This stretch of the national highway along Ghaziabad has witnessed the maximum attention and is teeming with umpteen mega projects. The Crossings Republik, Wave City and Golf Links by Landcraft Developers,Antriksh Sanskriti,Amrapali Village ... more
After Noida land mess, Gurgaon tries to cash inJul 26, 2011 - These prices are more comparable with prices in Ghaziabad, Greater Noida ... to return the land to the farmers in Shahberi village in line with the court orders. The seven builders are Supertech, Mahagun, Amrapali, Gulmohar, Inder Royal, Panchsheel and ... more
Noida’s New LandlordsJun 5, 2011 - Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, the cost of construction has gone up from Rs. 850 per square feet to Rs. 1,050 per square feet over the past two years. However, developers like Amrapali and Supertec insist that things are in control. They talk of bringing in ... more
Expert Reviews on Amrapali Village
Have a good knowledge of
Amrapali Village? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of Amrapali Village|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Amrapali Village
Enter some negative aspects of Amrapali Village