Amrapali Village - serene homes
Amrapali Village, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Amrapali Group presents the apartments at amprapali Village at Indrapuram
- Project ID : J811908387
- Builder: Amrapali Group
- Properties: Apartments / Flats, Apartments / Flats, Shops
- Completion Date: Sep, 2007
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 2395 views, 19476 searches
Amrapali Village is situated in the finest suburbs-Indirapuram-jus East of Delhi. It is a landmark destination just 2min. drive from Delhi border, a shopping mall nearby and 15min. drive from Connaught Place located on NH-24. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The features offer a Central Park, Jogging track, an exclusive club house with swimming pool & gym , a splendid fountain, in-house shopping arcade, two elevators in each block, round the clock security and full power back-up. The project is a perfect blend of quite and serene environs with happening surroundings. The apartments here are in 2-3 bedroom categories offering areas from 1350 to 1850 sq. ft.
- Central Park,Wide roads.
- An exclusive club house with Swimming pool, Gym.
- Fire fighting arrangement
- Round the clock fresh water supply.
- Round the clock security.
- Jogging track,splendid fountain.
- Two elevators in each block. In house shopping arcade.
- 100% Power back up for essential services.
- Connaught Place - 15 min. drive.
- Delhi Border - 2 min. drive.
- Anand Vihar I.S.B.T 5-10 min. drive.
- International Airport - 40 min. drive.
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
- Society Name: Amrapali Village
- Flooring: Vitrified
- Furnish: Semifurnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Possession: Mar
- Ownership: Freehold
- Age of Property: Under Construction
- Total Floors in Complex: 15
- Property on Floor: 12nd Floor
Properties available in 'Amrapali Village'
- 1700 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.11/SqFeet
- ID: P958662011 — Posted: 15 days ago by Divya
- Furnished 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad
- 3 BHK furnished apartment is for rent at Amrapali Village, indrapuram with an area 1700 sq-feet. It is a new constructed ready to move east facing flat, having 4 wide balconies. Landmarks: City Center: 0.1 kms; Bank: 0.0 kms; Metro: 1 kms; Gaur green city in front of my property and Big ... more details
- 1650 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.12/SqFeet
- ID: P721593628 — Posted: 22 days ago by Kripa Shankar
- Ready to move 3BHK Apartment in Ghaziabad
- Exclusive 3 BHK apartment in Amrapali village is available for rent, with all modern amenities like IGL gas connection, modular kitchen, wi-fi internet, reserved parking, good connectivity with central Delhi, Noida, & rest of Ghaziabad. It has all convenient facilities like shopping ... more details
- 1850 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.9/SqFeet
- ID: P276130815 — Posted: Jul 22 by P Narayanan
- 3BHK BIG Flat for Rental in Indirapuran (1850 Sq feet )
- RENTAL- 3 BHK Flat in an Indirapuram Society 3 BHK Flat in an Indirapuram Society ( Amravati Village ) adjacent to NH24, 2 Km from Delhi Border, Close to Shipra Mall, Noida Sector 62/63 etc. for immediate rental. The 1850 Sq. feet flat is East Facing, at 8 th floor. The Flat has 24X7 ... more details
- 1850 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.4703/SqFeet
- ID: P269127915 — Posted: Jul 1 by Alim Jamil
- Ready to move Furnished 3BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad for Sale
- 3bhk with 3 toilet plus pooja room , corner flat with complete wooden work is available for sale in multistory society AMRAPALI VILLAGE. It is a perfect landmark destination just 2min. drive from Delhi border , a shopping mall nearby and 15min. drive from Connaught Place located on NH-24. ... more details
- 1350 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.11/SqFeet
- ID: P815678586 — Posted: Jul 1 by Amit Rustagi
- 2BHK Multistoried Apartment in Ghaziabad
- This specious flat is located in Vasundhara ghaziabad on excellent location & connectivity, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom,3 balcony, 1 hall, 1 kitchen, with latest facilities and amenities, lift, vaastu compliant, loan facility available, railway station 3 km, bas terminal 3 km, all kind of ... more details
- 1700 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.12/SqFeet
- ID: P153588631 — Posted: Jun 11 by Ashok kumar
- 3BHK, semi furnished,
- Strategic location in Indirapuram (Amarpali village II) Opp to NH 24. Texture painted walls in BRs, Modular kitchen, Gym-Swimming pool facilities. East-South facing on 4t floor. more details
- 1350 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.12/SqFeet
- ID: P954409511 — Posted: Apr 16 by Amit Rustagi
- 2BHK Apartment in Ghaziabad
- This specious flat is located in vaishali, ghaziabad on prim location, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 balcony,with tarries, latest facilities and amenities, vaastu compliant, lift, visitor parking, multistory tower , all kind of facility available like schools, hospitals, banquet hall, hotels, ... more details
- 1350 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.12/SqFeet
- ID: P223651815 — Posted: Apr 11 by Sidharth
- Ready to move 2BHK Apartment in Ghaziabad
- Semi furnished apartment facing poolside with all amenities complete woodwork done, covered balconies, piped gas connection, storeroom, covered parking, power back-up etc. more details
Amrapali Village News
Ghaziabad Development Authority seals 170 flats in IndirapuramMay 20, 2012 - GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday cracked down on the Amrapali group and sealed 170 flats in Amrapali Village Apartments in Nyay Khand-II in Indirapuram for violating building bylaws. The authority has also sent a notice to the ... more
Ghaziabad: GDA cracks down on illegal construction in all eight zonesMay 29, 2012 - GHAZIABAD: Tightening the noose on illegal constructions in the district, Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats of Amrapali Village in Nyay Khand-II in Indirapuram for violating building bylaws. The survey team of the authority ... more
Civic officials seal 170 flats in GhaziabadMay 21, 2012 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Amrapali in top gearThey also get a chance to look at the large green belt provided by the Ghaziabad Development Authority beside the Amrapali village complex. The apartments have a substantial area for parking cars both on the periphery of the apartment block and also in the ... more
Powerful side-effects: Sleepless nights and stressful daysJul 3, 2012 - Several housing societies in Ghaziabad - Amrapali Village, for instance - have hired or bought new diesel genset sets. But when even gensets fail, families come out on roads during nights. While Ghaziabad is witnessing 12-14 hours of cuts, Noida is ... more
Candlelight march for RTI activistMay 20, 2012 - The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
What’s in store for Noida Ext investorsJul 14, 2011 - Offering good connectivity to Delhi, Noida as well as Ghaziabad, the project suited him as it fit into ... allotment to six builders by the Greater Noida Authority in Shahberi village. A bench of justices G.S. Singhvi and A.K. Ganguly had said the state ... more
Verdict fallout: Irked villagers to move HCMay 21, 2011 - Meanwhile, encouraged by Allahabad High Court's order denotifying nearly 156 hectares of land in Shahberi village and 72 hectares in Surajpur ... "We would rather deal with private builders directly like in Ghaziabad and seek better deals," he added. more
Expert Reviews on Amrapali Village
Have a good knowledge of
Amrapali Village? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of Amrapali Village|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Amrapali Village
Enter some negative aspects of Amrapali Village