Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews

Share Share Share Tweet
Looking for a property in Shankarpalli Road?
Have a property in Shankarpalli Road?
Enlarge Map

Expert Reviews on Shankarpalli Road

Have a good knowledge of Shankarpalli Road? Share it and become a Locality expert.

Benefits

  • Post an informative review and get 1 additional basic property listing FREE of cost*.
  • Your review will be displayed prominently on your property listing page and other pages on the website.
  • For Brokers & Builders: Your review will be displayed on your profile and your profile will get more visibility from all the pages your review appears on.
* The review must be factual, informative and unique.
Write a review of Shankarpalli Road
Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.
Pros:
Enter some positive aspects of Shankarpalli Road
Cons:
Enter some negative aspects of Shankarpalli Road

Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad News

Price Trends in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Shankarpalli Road, Hyderabad

* Disclaimer: Data may be approximate.

Projects in Shankarpalli Road

Properties for Sale in Shankarpalli Road

Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

50 lakhs
Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad
  • 1000 SqYards Residential Plot @ Rs.5000/SqYard
  • ID: P3021728 — Posted: by ratnam naidu p
  • Chilkur to shankerpally road facing project plots
  • We are offering the farm house plots or sale in Reddypally village, near by chilkur balaji temple .Just walkable distance from Reddypally village and fully developed area.already constructed farm houses. FACILITIES : Black top-up roads, Water Power supply Parks Club house Drainage ... more details

Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

36 lakhs
Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad
  • 200 SqYards Residential Plot @ Rs.18000/SqYard
  • ID: P64165778 — Posted: by Rehan Professional
  • HMDA APPROVED OPEN PLOTS AT SHANKARPALLI
  • SYNERGY'S 7TH ANNIVERSARY OFFER* Dear Team, We'll complete 7 business years on OCTOBER 12TH 2019. HERE COMES THE MAGICAL LOYALTY OFFERS MEENAKSHI - SHANKARPALLY Basic Rate per sq. Yd. is Rs. 18,999/- (Other charges extra) The buy back offer for this plots is RS. 27000/- in 18 ... more details

Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

28 lakhs
  • 500 SqYards Residential Plot @ Rs.5600/SqYard
  • ID: P26016714 — Posted: by Deshai katta
  • Open Plot for Sale in VanaBhoomi near Shankarpally
  • Residential plot is available for sale consists of 500sq yards with west Face. This property is the nice hideout for a family gathering and nice view of hills in the backside of the 100 acres gated project. more details

Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

34 lakhs
Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad
  • 200 SqYards Residential Plot @ Rs.17000/SqYard
  • ID: P94166915 — Posted: by Syed Akbar
  • Hmda approved residential plots for sale in Shankarpalli (RRR) with clear title
  • Meenakshi county is a Hmda approved venture with clear title at shankarpalli it is just 2.5 km from shankarpalli village it is in between shankarpalli and Kandi road it is very near to railway station it is on 300 ft proposed Regional ring road (RRR) It is just 5 km from IIT kandi ... more details

Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad

55 lakhs
Land for sale in Shankarpalli Road area, Hyderabad
  • 500 SqYards Residential Plot @ Rs.11000/SqYard
  • ID: P83464311 — Posted: by K Ramu Reddy
  • FARM LAND FOR SALE AT SHANKARPALLY
  • Farm land for sale at shankarpally road exactly opposite to icfai university. LOAN IS NOT AVAILABLE IT IS IN 111 zone. Those who want to construct to farm house is good for them and only 25 % of the is allowed to construct and remaining 75% of the total plot cost is allowed to ... more details

Rental Properties in Shankarpalli Road