Property Search Results

Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range
Page: 12345>>>

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Besa, Nagpur

18.93 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Besa, Nagpur
  • 1130 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1675/SqFeet
  • ID: P97057814 — Posted: by manoj suresh Bhatia
  • Residential Plots at Besa, Nagpur
  • OVERVIEW One of the best names in real estate MAULI DEVELOPERS presenting Mauli Nagri. The project located is Besa, Nagpur. Well-connected from National Cancer Hospital Outer Ring Road, Wardha Road, Mihan, AAIMS, DPS School, & IIM.The project is NMRDA (NIT) sanctioned with RL letter... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Beltarodi, Nagpur

19.5 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Beltarodi, Nagpur
  • 1090 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1789/SqFeet +10%
  • ID: P28726425 — Posted: by Vijay Sakharkar
  • Residential plots at Nagpur( Near Beltarodi)
  • NMRDA Sanction layout with RL and RERA Approved layout with Fully developed layout.... Ready to Registry, Instalment and Nationalise Bank Finance.... Layout near to Beltarodi City Bus Stop, Bhavans School, Airport and Metro Station more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.36 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1355 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P24542217 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Complete your Dream Bungalow project with all amenities NEW MANISH NGR (RG Empire City)
  • 1:- All modern amenities available here 2:- R.C.C wall compound 3:- Club house 4:- Children play ground 5:- 24/7 Security 6:- WI-FI connected CCTV camera 7:- Water Supply 8:- Tree Plantation 9:- Temple & Garden 10:- Internal road 11:- Huge water tank 12:- 60 feet road ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.67 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1374 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P71745427 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • To build your dream home for your family NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL REAR (RG Empire City)
  • 1:- All basics amenities 2:- Water, Electricity, Name plates, Fencing, Internal road & Street light 3:- Appreciation percentage good due to road touch project 4:- Internal road of 30 feet 5:- Just few meters away from main SOMALWADA SQR 6:- Developed locality & ready to move... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

21.94 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1330 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P22953222 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • We Launching our new project in fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri ,Near Besa & Beltarodi (RG Empire City)
  • *EMPIRE CITY .. We Launching our new project in fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri ,Near Besa & Beltarodi Road Nagpur. *Near Landmarks * * Podar International School *SS International School * Green City *Singapore City touch *Royal Gondwana School *Outer Ring Road * * ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.11 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1340 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P53522295 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • *EMPIRE CITY .. We Launching our new project in fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri ,Near (RG Empire City)
  • *EMPIRE CITY .. We Launching our new project in fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri ,Near Besa & Beltarodi Road Nagpur. *Near Landmarks * * Podar International School *SS International School * Green City *Singapore City touch *Royal Gondwana School *Outer Ring Road * * ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.28 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1350 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P72229528 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • *EMPIRE CITY .. We Launching our new project in fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri (RG Empire City)
  • *EMPIRE CITY .. We Launching our new project in fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri ,Near Besa & Beltarodi Road Nagpur. *Near Landmarks * * Podar International School *SS International School * Green City *Singapore City touch *Royal Gondwana School *Outer Ring Road * * ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

21.49 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1534 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1401/SqFeet -15%
  • ID: P41262583 — Posted: by Rishabh Shivhare
  • Plots near new Manish nagar, in low budget
  • This Property is located at New Manish nagar, Wardha Road. Near Shankarpur Water tank and le meridian Hotel Waardha Road. Surrounded Development from Layout is 1Km from Mihaan, HCL, Infosis, TCS, Taal. 1 Km from AIMS. 3 Km from ANtional Cancer Hospital. 5 Minit Drive from Metro Sation... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

21.94 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1330 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P97419218 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • RERA ,RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL NA PLOTS LAYOUT BY NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL (RG Empire City)
  • NEW LAUNCH BIG TOWNSHIP N.A PLOTS PROJECT--EMPIRE CITY NEW MANISH NAGAR Sanctioned Layout By NAGPUR Municipal Corporation. AMENITIES Entrance Gate Tar Road 18.12.9. Meter. Demarcation plot with Numbering. Street Lights. Water Supply. Drainage lines. 80% BANK LOAN AVAILABLE more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.11 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1340 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P27419418 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • fully Residential Plots Gotal Panjri ,Near Besa & Beltarodi Road Nagpur. WITH BANK LOAN (RG Empire City)
  • NEW LAUNCH BIG TOWNSHIP N.A PLOTS PROJECT--EMPIRE CITY NEW MANISH NAGAR Sanctioned Layout By NAGPUR Municipal Corporation. AMENITIES Entrance Gate Tar Road 18.12.9. Meter. Demarcation plot with Numbering. Street Lights. Water Supply. Drainage lines. 80% BANK LOAN AVAILABLE more details

Land for sale in Wain Ganga Kanchan Nagari, Mihan, Nagpur

11.5 lakhs
Land for sale in Wain Ganga Kanchan Nagari, Mihan, Nagpur
  • 1000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1150/SqFeet -5%
  • ID: P87372021 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Clear Title NIT RL plots MIHAN WEST GATE IT PARK ROAD TOUCH &BANK LOAN (Wain Ganga Kanchan Nagari)
  • KANCHANA NAGARI project has very easy connectivity to the MIHAN IT PARK 80 FEET ROAD TOUCH ,,NIT RL SANCTION All types of flats, row houses, duplexes and your dream houses as per your dream. AMENITIES YOUR ARE GETTING. Internal Cement Road. Security cabin office. Beautiful entrance ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jamtha, Nagpur

17.6 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Jamtha, Nagpur
  • 1600 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1100/SqFeet -10%
  • ID: P15778402 — Posted: by Rishabh Shivhare
  • NMRDA Sanction plots near national Cancer Hospital Jamtha
  • This Property is Located at Jamtha, Wardha road. NMRDA Sanction Layout with RL Letter. Ready for registry. 80% Bank Loan available from nationalize bank SBI Bank, PNB Bank, Axis Bank, India bulls, DHFl. Complete Develop Layout ----Cement Road With foot path and Street Light, Water ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Shankarpur, Nagpur

14.5 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Shankarpur, Nagpur
  • 1000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1450/SqFeet
  • ID: P54915423 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Commercial PLOT WARDHA ROAD MOUJA WARORA NIT RL LAYOUT START WITH LOAN
  • Commercial PLOT WARDHA ROAD MOUJA WARORA NIT RL LAYOUT START friends, You r cordially invited for "PRE LAUNCH" function of our NMRDA sanction layout "my CITY with 75% finance from National Bank and lots of Amenities. MY CITY LAYOUT WARDHA ROAD located in a very prime area of CHINCH ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Wardha Road area, Nagpur

12.9 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Wardha Road area, Nagpur
  • 1000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1290/SqFeet +5%
  • ID: P98459024 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Hotel Le Meridian: TOUCH WARDAH ROAD NMRDA RL RERA LAYOUT BOOK NOW
  • If you are looking to buy an affordable residential plot within Nagpur city limits on Wardha road. Imperial garden is an ideal option. The NMRDA approved plot scheme is being launched with construction option and is an ideal option for buyers and investors alike. Imperial garden is a new... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Khapri, Nagpur

16.8 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Khapri, Nagpur
  • 1200 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1400/SqFeet
  • ID: P46272568 — Posted: by Rishabh Shivhare
  • Plots near Metro Station Khapri
  • AAditya Infrastructure working from 2007 in Real State. We Have Commercial and Residential premium and complete Develop Plots at Many Location (Like -Wardha Road Khapri, Panjari, Jamtha, Mihan).Aaditya infrastructure have 80 and 100 ft Road touch Plots also. Plot Starting price ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.28 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1350 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P58818741 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • BANK FANINCE NEW MANISH NAGAR NMRD RL RERA PLOTS NAGPUR (RG Empire City)
  • NEW LAUNCH BIG TOWNSHIP N.A PLOTS PROJECT--EMPIRE CITY NEW MANISH NAGAR Sanctioned Layout By NAGPUR Municipal Corporation. AMENITIES Entrance Gate Tar Road 18.12.9. Meter. Demarcation plot with Numbering. Street Lights. Water Supply. Drainage lines. 80% BANK LOAN AVAILABLE more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

21.94 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1330 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P71762212 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • 80% loan availble on this plot near by NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL RERA (RG Empire City)
  • Residential plot is available for sale. It has a plot area 1330sqft , Project name as EMPIRE city. on road project. NEW MANISH NAGAR Facilities like park, Clubhouse, Hospital, School, Commercial, Farmhouse, Security guard. Maintenance staff etc. loan available on this plot. more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.11 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1340 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P99053519 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Clear Titled Fully Developed Plots NEW MANISH NAGAR RERA SANCTION (RG Empire City)
  • offers you a project of Open Bunglow plots NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL RERA SANCTION Booking amount- Rs. 21000. For registration – Rs 20% remaining 80% BANK LOAN Amenities. Full Table Land. Internal 20 feet road. Govt.Tar road touch property. Ground Water available. Electricity ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.28 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1350 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P89905971 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Clear Titled Fully Developed Plots NEW MANISH NAGAR RERA SANCTION (RG Empire City)
  • offers you a project of Open Bunglow plots NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL RERA SANCTION Booking amount- Rs. 21000. For registration – Rs 20% remaining 80% BANK LOAN Amenities. Full Table Land. Internal 20 feet road. Govt.Tar road touch property. Ground Water available. Electricity ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.44 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1360 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P30493199 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Clear Titled Fully Developed Plots NEW MANISH NAGAR RERA SANCTION (RG Empire City)
  • offers you a project of Open Bunglow plots NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL RERA SANCTION Booking amount- Rs. 21000. For registration – Rs 20% remaining 80% BANK LOAN Amenities. Full Table Land. Internal 20 feet road. Govt.Tar road touch property. Ground Water available. Electricity ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

21.94 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1330 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P89905341 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Clear Titled Fully Developed Plots NEW MANISH NAGAR RERA SANCTION (RG Empire City)
  • offers you a project of Open Bunglow plots NEW MANISH NAGAR NIT RL RERA SANCTION Booking amount- Rs. 21000. For registration – Rs 20% remaining 80% BANK LOAN Amenities. Full Table Land. Internal 20 feet road. Govt.Tar road touch property. Ground Water available. Electricity ... more details

Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

21.94 lakhs
Land for sale in RG Empire City, New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1330 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P65174354 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • Plot are NIT RL (RERA) Approved with bank loans NEW MANISH NAGAR (RG Empire City)
  • Nmrda/na and rl sanction with rera appoved and ready to construction project. Residencial and commercial project. 80-85% nationalize bank finance. Singapore city and green city touch project. 2.5 klm from manish nagar haldiram, big bazar and miniplex. 6 klm from somalwada square, 2.5 klm ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in New Manish Nagar, Nagpur

22.28 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in New Manish Nagar, Nagpur
  • 1350 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1650/SqFeet
  • ID: P96226817 — Posted: by R G BUILDERS
  • New Manish Nagar launcher our new residential PLOTS NMRDA READY TO CONSTRUCTION
  • Residential plot is available for sale. It has a plot area 1330 TO 11000 sqft , Project name as EMPIRE city. on road project. NEW MANISH NAGAR Facilities like park, Clubhouse, Hospital, School, Commercial, Farmhouse, Security guard. Maintenance staff etc. loan available on this... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Gorepeth, Nagpur

17.8 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Gorepeth, Nagpur
  • 1690 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.1053/SqFeet -70%
  • ID: P26127117 — Posted: by manoj suresh Bhatia
  • Plot for sale at radhika vihar madhuban, Nagpur
  • Radhika Vihar Madhuban in Waddhamna , Nagpur by Radhika Vihar is a residential project. Highlights of project: 5 year Free Maintenance. Located on Waddhamna Wanadongri State Highway. The project offers Land with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide ... more details
Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range
Page: 12345>>>
Still couldn't find the property of your choice? Our database is growing everyday and we might soon have a property matching your requirements.