IBC Platinum City - redefine your lifestyle
Platinum City HMT Road, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore (Karnataka)
Platinum City is a green township spread across 34 acres, housing 2,500 prudently designed, affordable 2&3 bedroom homes.
- Project ID : J290756211
- Builder: India Builders And Corporation
- Properties: Apartments / Flats, Residential Plots / Lands
- Completion Date: Dec, 2009
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 7644 views, 15592 searches
IBC has over 14 million sqft of construction to its credit so far. Over 5,000 families resides in its residential ventures and there are 10 Fortunes 500 companies working out of its commercial projects. IBC spells class and is known for its dependability.The Organization is known for its time bound delivery and excellence in quality.
Platinum City is a green township spread across 34 acres, housing 2,500 prudently designed, affordable 2&3 bedroom homes. And what comes as a breathe of fresh air is that just 20% of Platinum City is the built up area leaving 80% for lush landscaped greenery.
Close to the city, far away from it's pollution. Well designed and well built, it should have a lot of greenery and space around it. Welcome to Platinum City. Just 10 km from MG Road and 3 km from MS Ramaiah Medical College. Very close the heart of the city. Tucked away from all the pollution, Platinum City is strategically located at Yeshwantpur, en-route to Peenya on the Tumkur Road (National Highway.) .Now you have to pay just Rs. 3 lakhs - 5 lakhs at the time of booking and balance can be arranged through bank loans.
- Kitchen cabinets, wardrobes in bedrooms
- Geysers, light fixtures, fans.
- Vitrified flooring
- Covered car parking
- 2 balconies6. Swimming pool
- 24 hrs water
- Jogging track
- Children play area
- 24 hrs security
- Recreation center, 3 Swimming pools, 24 hour Pharmacy and Clinic.
- Dish antenna, Home theater and Emergency generators.
- Health club, Squash and Tennis court, Children park.
- Restaurants and supermarket.
8"x4" Hollow/Solid block panel walls, Vitrified Tiles flooring.
Lime rendered plaster finish for internal walls and Sand rough finish for external walls.
Oil bound distemper painting for internal walls and Cement painting for external walls.
Modern kitchen facilities.
- Power Back-up
- Security Guards
- Way To Yelahanka (<8km),
- Airport (<8km),
- Jakkuru Airport (<11km),
- Travel Airport Ltd (<14km),
- Jet Nearing Bangalore Airport (<14km),
- Airport Road (<15km),
- Orr And Airport Expressway Intersection (<15km),
- Airport Authority Of India (<16km),
- Yeswanthpur Railway Station (<1km),
- Yeshwantpur Railway Station (<2km),
- Yesvantpur Railway Station Old Gate (<2km),
- Yashwanthpur Railway Station Ge Hogo Road (<2km),
- Yeshwanthpur Bus Stand (Near Old Railway Station) (<2km),
- Lottegollahalli Railway Station (<4km),
- L.G. Halli Railway Station (<4km),
- Molle Suloram Railway Station (<5km)
Markets & Shopping Malls
- Metro Shopping Mall (<3km),
- Fab Mall (<5km),
- Shopping Complex (<2km),
- National Bazar (<2km),
- Ajit Ahmed Shopping Complex (<2km),
- Mindu Shopping Complex (<2km)
* All distances are approximate
|1BHK Apartment / Flat||525 SqFeet||-||₹ 18.5 lakhs|
|1BHK Apartment / Flat||691 SqFeet||-||₹ 39 lakhs|
|2BHK Apartment / Flat||1185 SqFeet||-||₹ 62 lakhs|
|3BHK Apartment / Flat||1439 SqFeet||-||₹ 80 lakhs|
|3BHK Apartment / Flat||1469 SqFeet||-||₹ 75 lakhs|
|3BHK Apartment / Flat||1595 SqFeet||-||₹ 70 lakhs|
|3BHK Apartment / Flat||1650 SqFeet||-||₹ 1.24 crore|
|Residential Plot / Land||800 SqFeet||-||₹ 8.4 lakhs|
Properties available in 'IBC Platinum City'
- 1385 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.23/SqFeet
- ID: P60100730 — Posted: by Pradeep Krishnan
- Fully furnished luxurious condominium at Yeshwantpur (Next to highway and Metro station) (IBC Platinum City)
- Fully furnished luxurious 3 bedroom converted to 2 bedroom condominium. With all customized real teak wood furniture, Wardrobes, Cabinets, Minibar, wooden flooring in bedrooms & Living room, Etc. The flat is equiped with everything a family needs. The proposed tenant just can walk in ... more details
IBC Platinum City News
Expert Reviews on IBC Platinum City
The project has got a very good locational advantage, just walking distance from the Metro station,
Large community with mixing people of diverse region,
Young and old , children and middle age you will always have company,
Rents are reasonable, sale price also are reasonable,
Large open space,
- Easy accessibility
- Reasonable price
- Very less availability
- No power backup inside flat
Have a good knowledge of
IBC Platinum City? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of IBC Platinum City|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of IBC Platinum City
Enter some negative aspects of IBC Platinum City