Dapoli, Ratnagiri Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
Expert Reviews on Dapoli
Dapoli is one of the most pleasant towns in the vicinity of west coastline of Kokan. It's luxuriant nature makes it a perfect holiday destination. It is also a home to many temples, sea forts, hot springs & archaeological sites. Fishing, sightseeing, great food & beach visits are the beast known recreation in Dapoli.
- Good location
- State Transport facility are very poor
Dapoli is a wonderful city situated at about 800 ft above the sea level having cool & pleasant climate throughout the year. It is surrounded by thick greenery and beautiful nature. The place is known as “Mini-Mahabaleshwar”
- Well Planned Area
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools
- Site seeing place
Dapoli is a great holiday destination. With beaches surrounding the peaceful and charming town, its a best second home destination. The lush and harmonious forests are great for nature treks and bird watching. Dapoli boasts a habitat for a wide variety of birds, namely Paradise Flycatcher, Malabar Pied Hornbill, Emerald Dove, Green Pigeon, Green Bulbul, Peacock and many more. More than 130 species of birds have been spotted in the thriving forests of Dapoli.
- A site seeing place
- Well Planned Area
Dapoli is a wonderful location at about 800 ft above the sea level, with cool & pleasant climate. This area is famous as the Mahabaleshwar of Konkan. Konkan is a narrow strip between Sahyadree ranges & Arabian sea of width about 80 – 100 Km. In mythology, it is believed that Konkan Bhoomi was created by Lord Parashurama by back footing the Arabian sea. Ratnagiri is one of the Districts of Konkan divisions. Geographically Dapoli is northwest Tahasil of the district Ratnagiri. Dapoli is the head-quarter of this Tahasil & it is well connected by road to rest of the world.
Agricultural University brought Dapoli on world map, since last decade Dapoli becomes hot destination on tourism map. More than 60 tourists spots include temples, Mosques, caves, virgin beaches, geographical surprises like natural geysers, sand dunes are the main attraction for the tourists. The thick greenery and reach & varied flora and Fauna attracts nature lovers, botanists & researchers.
Well developed infra structural facilities provide luxurious amenities in local feel. Local food Alphanso, Cashew, fishes & folk culture adds more taste & blend to your stay. In future Dapoli will be hot destination on the tourist & educational map.
- Beautiful nature
- Surrounded by beautiful beaches
- Best investment option because govt. also announced it as a tourist place
Have a good knowledge of
Dapoli? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Dapoli|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Dapoli
Enter some negative aspects of Dapoli
Dapoli, Ratnagiri News
Process begins to extradite youth arrested in Libya- Tabrez Tambe, 29, originally from Dapoli in Ratnagiri district, was living in Mumbra with his family before leaving to work in the Middle East. According to his family, Tabrez was working in Saudi Arabia when he came on a visit home in 2015. He was ... more
6-year-old leopard falls into well in Raigad, drowns- MUMBAI: A six-year-old leopard drowned in a well in Shirshinge Marathvadi village, Dapoli taluka, Ratnagiri on Thursday night. Incessant rain, rising water level and nothing on the well wall to clutch on to, led to the death of the big cat. The Dapoli ... more
Dapoli villagers told to keep an eye out as whale may wash up again- Three days after a 40-foot whale was rescued from the coast of Kolthare village at Dapoli in Ratnagiri district, villages along the coast have been alerted to keep an eye out for the mammal that can wash ashore again. The whale was stranded in 4-feet ... more
Days after dead whale washed ashore Juhu beach, blue whale rescued off Maharashtra coast- A 40-feet-long blue whale was spotted stranded in the shallow waters of Dapoli beach in Ratnagiri district by members of the Sahyadri Nisarg Mitra on February 1, who successfully rescued it and sent it back into deeper seas. According to the environmental ... more
12-hour operation sees 40-ft-long blue whale rescued off Maharashtra's Dapoli coast- A senior forest official said the mammal had stranded in three-feet shallow waters along the beach at Kolthare village in Dapoli tehsil of Ratnagiri district on February 1 and was rescued same day by the locals and marine experts. Around 20-25 ... more
Ratnagiri water scheme scam: Probe panel recommends suspension of four officials- Senior Sena leader and environment minister Ramdas Kadam recently alleged that the work done under the scheme in Dapoli, Khed and Mandangad tehsils of Ratnagiri was only on paper. Officials had cleared bills of Rs 10 crore for non-existent work ... more
After Odisha, Maharashtra to study Olive Ridley turtle’s migratory route- While turtles have been spotted at nesting sites along 10 beaches at Dapoli, Ratnagiri, 12 along Sindhudurg and 10 beaches in Raigad districts for nesting purposes this year, only 10% have finished laying their eggs and moved into the sea, said forest ... more
Blue whale rescued off Dapoli coast in Maharashtra- The 40-foot-long blue whale, which was found stranded in the three-feet shallow waters along the beach at Kolthare village in Dapoli tehsil of Ratnagiri district, was rescued by the locals and marine experts. Mumbai: Days after a nearly 37-feet-long bryde ... more
A whale of a rescue: Officials take 12 hours to save giant mammal- A senior forest official said the mammal was stranded in three-feet shallow waters along the beach at Kolthare village in Dapoli tehsil of Ratnagiri district on February 1 and was rescued same day by the locals and marine experts. Around 20-25 ... more
Dr.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli Recruitment 2016 for 13 Faculty Posts- Under Dr.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli Recruitment 2016 ... Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli-415712, Dist. Ratnagiri (Maharashtra), on or before 10 July 2016 more
Price Trends in Dapoli, Ratnagiri
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Dapoli, Ratnagiri
Agricultural Plots / Lands for sale in Dapoli, Ratnagiri
Projects in Dapoli
Properties for Sale in Dapoli
- 2690 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.235/SqFeet
- ID: P3793334 — Posted: by Girish Madhusudan Khambete
- Clear title NA residential bungalow plots
- FSI 1:1.35 electricity and water nearby.tar road touch.Collector and Town planning approved sanctioned layout.Garden with Nakshatravan trees and frequently visited by peacocks . Surrounded by lush green cashew and mango orchard. and rice fields more details
- 52500 SqFeet Agricultural Plot @ Rs.190/SqFeet
- ID: P54481416 — Posted: by Ashish Wekhande
- Sea View plot for sale at Dapoli
- Sea View Property for Sale, The land is sea view with arial distance of 1.75 km from the sea to Kolthare Beach. Actual distance to beach by rod is 3.5 km. Located on hill to have view of sea. Nearby the NA plotting project is going on. Suitable for making the tourists cottages as ... more details
- 18000 SqFeet Agricultural Plot @ Rs.178/SqFeet
- ID: P82559496 — Posted: by Anita Vengurlekar
- Freehold Agricultural Land in Dapoli for Sale
- Plot near famous beach, karde, Dapoli - mini mahabaleshwar 16.8 gunthe plot near famous tourist attractions Karde-Murud beach, Ratnagiri. River touching, road touching, 800 meters from beach. In the vicinity of many hotels & resorts. Clear title, road access, water easily available... more details
- 14 Acres Agricultural Plot
- ID: P41908279 — Posted: by Yashwant G.
- Property Suitable for Resort or Meditation Center
- The place is about 20 kms away from the well known Dapoli, town. This serene piece of land is ideal for a Resort or a Meditation Center. One of the boundaries is a perennial river (which contributes to the Kodjai River). The Buddhist Caves in Panhalekaji are quite nearby. Though ... more details
- 6 Acres Residential Plot
- ID: P431092 — Posted: by Yashwant G.
- Land Suitable for Bongalow Plot Scheme
- Dapoli is a well known tourist attraction in Konkan area. Nice weather and number of beaches around the town makes it one of the most popular getaways. Proximity to cities Pune and Mumbai provides ample investing opportunities too. The plot is about 3 KMs from the Kelaskar Naka, a ... more details
- 2500 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.325/SqFeet
- ID: P543711 — Posted: by Atul
- Freehold Land in SRUSHTI HOLIDAY HOMES, Ratnagiri
- Welcome to srushti holiday homes a collector na, Town planning approved, Developed residential na bungalow plot project, Along with a coconut, Kokum in every plot & many more variety of plants in the project. Its not a dream now; You get a true konkan experience only in srushti holiday... more details