- Area: 3000 SqFeet
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 2,000,000
- Rate: 667 per SqFeet +585%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 3000 Sq.Ft.
- Freehold ownership
- North-East Facing
- Immediate posession
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Jasola District Centre Delhi Next to Metro Station
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Jasola Vihar, New Delhi
Office Spaces for rent in Jasola Vihar, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Jasola Vihar, New Delhi
Jasola Vihar is south delhi's newest destination having a" business district"-boasting of
12 high quality towers,of international standards -occupied by top international co's-from
usa,uk,france ,germany,italy -having high level of professional personnel giving rise to residential demand-dda sector 7 & 8 ,gated 24#7 safe/ secure came up,followed by builder floors !its also a educational hub with pacific institute of management/p e r i y a r mgmt&computer institute and many others. India's- apollo hospital is one of the biggest land mark in north india!/delhi e n t /dental institute/s a n j i v n i hospital -all in jasola.
There are 12 schools for children of jasola no of hotels,petrol/diesel & cng pumps besides
metro station,buss routes connect delhi with noida in east& gurgaon with west.
Living-in-mall has food courts/ shops & d d a's large sports complex caters to all sports.
J a s o l a v i h a r -is a great destination to live work & enjoy life!!!
- TOP BUSINESS&RESIDENTIAL DESTINATION
- CLOSE TO ESCORTS /BATRA HOSPITALS
- GREAT CONNECT -NEW DELHI TO NOIDA.
- LACK OF BUS ROUTS WITHIN JASOLA
Jasola Vihar is located in South Delhi on the road connecting Mathura Road to Faridababad. It is a well organized area and is known for both residential as well as commercial developments. It is situated just across Sarita Vihar and is strategically located behind the Apollo Hospital.
- Restaurant. superb. great for dinner, great for breakfast.
- Superb parking area available
- Nice commercial environment
- Avoid the room called "Bollywood" and the rooms facing on the electricity plant.
- Incredible noise.
Very good commercial location. very well connected by metro . Very futuristic .
- Well Planned Area
- Well Connected with City