We are dealing in Real estate, legal advice & search reports, Paper works about land like; registration of sell dead, ownership transferring, N/A permission, sell permission of 32 section, farmer certificate, etc.
The team is led by Mr. Rohit Sutar who is qualified and experienced professional in the field of land purchasing, development & reselling.
Operating Since: 2011
Dealing in: Sale/Purchase and Rent/Lease of Residential Plots / Lands, Agricultural Plots / Lands, Farm Houses, Independent Houses, Apartments / Flats
Areas of Operation
Expert Reviews By Best Propertiz
Review of Saswad, Pune
- Investment can give you guaranteed return
- Fast developing area
- No train available there
Review of Karjat, Raigad
Karjat is an evergreen place famous for tourism, because there has been more famous spot for tours and best for land investment for developing.
- Karjat is included in Mumbai
- Famous for tourism
- Too much hills there
Review of Ravet, Pune
Ravet is very nice location for people wanting out of city location. Until 2 years ago the land rate was 400/sqft and now it is 1400/sqft.
- Very cool out of city location
Review of Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- Very good location for first home.
- Many people have sold their land.
Review of Taloja Panchanand, Navi Mumbai
- Mumbai people are moving to New Mumbai
- No space available for new property setup
Review of Khopoli, Raigad
Khopoli is a very nice location for a second home also first home. Khopoli is located midway between Mumbai & Pune on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. 10km From Lonawala. Adlabs Imagica/Filmcity is adding new demand in Khopoli.
- No place in Mumbai, so people are moving to Khopoli fast.
- About 80 km south of Mumbai.
- 10km From Lonawala.
- After few years Khopoli will be included in Mumbai then there will be same condition as Mumbai.
Review of Pali, Raigad
Pali Village is the home of the Pali Ashtavinayak Ganpati, an important tourist destination. It also has Sarasgadh fort, an old Shivaji fort which serves as a popular rock-climbing destination for adventure enthusiasts.
- Pali is fast growing area.
- Trekking and tourist destinations are close to Pali.
- Rates are increasing fast