Property Search Results

Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range

1 Bedroom Independent House for sale in Karla, Lonavala

47.5 lakhs
1 Bedroom Independent House for sale in Karla, Lonavala
  • 726 SqFeet Independent House @ Rs.6543/SqFeet
  • ID: P198625 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • 1bhk villament with garden for sale at Malavali,Lonavala- cost including stamp duty/registration/GST
  • 1bhk villament with garden for sale at Malavali,Lonavala- cost including stamp duty/registration/GST 1bhk villament with garden for sale at Malavali,Lonavala- cost mentioned above including stamp duty/registration/GST 1BHK/2BHK VILLAMENT &TWIN VILLA FOR SALE AT MALAVALI,... more details

Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

90 lakhs
Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 5 Acres Agricultural Plot @ Rs.1800000/Acre
  • ID: P5926833 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • 5acres agriculture land for sale at 1.5kms from NH222 near malshet ghat
  • 5acres agriculture land for sale at 1.5kms from NH222 near malshet ghat title clear agriculture land 18lakhs per acre murbad-30kms total cost-90lakhs contact for site visiit if interested to buy more details

Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane

1.4 crore
Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane
  • 1 Acres Agricultural Plot @ Rs.14000000/Acre
  • ID: P77731723 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • 1acre onwards agriculture land for sale in kalyan taluka at Waholi-Dahagaon road
  • 11ghuntas onwards land available at a very good location in kalyan taluka at Dahagaon village On Waholi Dahagaon Road Kalyan-18kms Shahad/Birla Mandir-14kms Titwala Ganpati Mandir-12kms Badlapur-15kms Rayate-5kms Thane-36kms Mumbai-60kms From 11ghunta onwards Rate-3.5lakhs... more details

Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane

5 crores
Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane
  • 25 Acres Agricultural Plot @ Rs.2000000/Acre
  • ID: P3929459 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • Title clear 25acres river touch land-sale at MURBAD location 8kms frm Shivle(NH222) 20lakhs per acre
  • Title clear 25acres river touch land-sale at MURBAD location 8kms frm Shivle(NH222) 20lakhs per acre need buyer for this total cost-5cr title clear if anyone interested to buy contact immediately more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

5 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1650 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.303/SqFeet
  • ID: P6179699 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • Ready NA open plot for sale at tokawade MAL VILLAGE
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 300 psf only Village name- TOKAWADE ( MAL) village MURBAD Min area-1614 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Demarcation done Rate-300psf only 20% booking Remaining (80%) in 6 months 1 time payment (... more details

Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

54 lakhs
Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 3 Acres Agricultural Plot @ Rs.1800000/Acre
  • ID: P7729492 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • 3acres agriculture land for sale at 8kms from murbad tar fencing done.title clear
  • 3acres agriculture land for sale at 8kms from murbad tar fencing done.title clear rate 18lakhs per acre title clear total cost-54lakhs contact iimmediately if interested to buy for site visit more details
Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range
Still couldn't find the property of your choice? Our database is growing everyday and we might soon have a property matching your requirements.