Operating Since: 2009
Dealing in: Rent/Lease and Sale/Purchase of Apartments / Flats, Residential Plots / Lands, Shops, Independent Houses
Areas of Operation
- 384 SqMeters Independent House @ Rs.17318/SqMeter
- ID: P93593732 — Posted: by Dinesh Bharadwaj
- INDEPENDENT HOUSE WITH PLOT FOR SALE
- Three bedroom set having two bathrooms, a modular kitchen, fully furnished with total plot size 384 Sq mtr / 20Marla / 01 Kanal. It has a covered car garage, 2 shops of size 15 foot x 30 foot each in ground floor and a plot of size 16.5 Mtr x 13.5 mtr vacant. This is fully furnished with 2... more details
Expert Reviews By Jayanti Properties
Review of Garh Sukker, Dharamshala
Sukkar is a place near Dharamsala which is renowned for its scenic beauty and fresh water outlets through the mountains. The cool n calm breeze flows all around the year. The inhabitants around this place are well natured and peace loving. The garden or farm vegetables are available throughout the year. The morning walk adds up 10 years of life of retirees and pensioners.
- Beautiful scenery around
- Very calm with very less disturbance
Review of Masrer, Dharamshala
Masrer and around is a very scenic beauty place in the foothills of Shivalik Ranges of Kangra Valley. It is very near Dharamsala / Kangra Airport. The road is very smooth and approachable by Car.
- Snow laden Mountains are clearly visible
- Cool & Calm place
Review of Yol, Kangra
Yol is aesthetically built in a beautiful environs in the foothills of Dhauladhar Snow capped ranges. The snow filled mountains beautify the location with a beautiful Sunrise and Sunset view. Nearby Army cantonment and medical facility certainly raises the standard of living.
- Cool and freshening Air good for health
- Noise pollution
Review of Sukkar Masrer, Dharamshala
Its an upcoming area near Dharamsala and is in the vicinity of Dharamsala. The scenery beauty around is fantastic and all the amenities are centrally available from this place. Dharamsala / Kangra Airport / Kangra Big Bazar / All Nationalised Banks / Food Courts / Malls etc are in the radius of 5 to 6 Kms from here.
- Beutiful Scenery and good air
- Local conveyance is easily available.
- Local Milk and fresh vegetables are easily available.
Review of Palampur, Kangra
Palampur is a beautiful tourist spot with annual rainfall after Cherapunji in Eastern sector. It is nearby Dharamsala and the beautiful Himachal cricket Stadium is just nearby. It is surrounded by beautiful Dhauladhar Snow clad mountains. The pine trees and the beautiful Tea Gardens add to the beauty of the place Palampur. "Palam" means Water and "pur" means Place so Palampur is the place full of Water rather rainfall. It is quite enjoyable to see the rainfall, snow clad mountains, beautiful sunshine and the sweet cold weather at one place itself. It is next to "JANNAT".
- Snow Clad mountains
- Toy train
- Not connected to broad guage railway line