Operating Since: 2018
Dealing in: Rent/Lease and Sale/Purchase of Apartments / Flats, Independent Houses, Institutional Plots / Lands, Paying Guests, Warehouses / Godowns, Office Spaces, Residential Plots / Lands
Areas of Operation
- 2400 SqFeet Residential Plot
- ID: P56341086 — Posted: by Hema g
- Muda approved 40*60 Residential Plots for sale in Ilavala, Mysore
- Muda approved 40*60 Residential Plots for sale in Ilavala, Mysore Sites Size Available: 30*40 | 40*60 Price: 1600/Sqft Location: Ilavala Hobli Approved by MUDA For more details, call us more details
- 1200 SqMeters Apartment
- ID: P74107792 — Posted: by Hema g
- 2bhk | 2Bath Apartment for sale in Ejipura, Bangalore
- SqFt: 1210 Facing: East Khatha: B 2 Bhk, 2 bathrooms ( 1 attached, 1 common), 1 balcony, furnished with cupboards in both bedrooms and modular kitchen Maintenance Charges (Rs.2000 per month) Amenities: 24-hour borewell water, security, lift, 1 car parking more details
- 3500 SqFeet Office Space
- ID: P74107801 — Posted: by Hema g
- 60 seater Furnished Office Space for rent in Electronic city, Bangalore
- Furnished Office Space for rent in Electronic city, Bangalore. Carpet area 3500sqft. Two floors are available for rent. If the company wants to take one-floor rent is Rs. 2.5lakh If the company wants to acquire two floors rent is 3.5 lakh 3-4 washrooms Cabins conference rooms ... more details
Expert Reviews By ARK Realteck
Review of Uttarahalli, Bangalore
Uttarahalli is one of Bengaluru’s fastest-developing localities in the south-eastern part and has been giving impressive average annual returns in the realty sector. Uttarahalli currently has more than 50-60 projects under construction and lies near areas like JP Nagar in the east and Banashankari in the north
Out of the various options available when it comes to apartments in Uttarahalli, 2 and 3-BHK are mostly preferred by the investors.
The current price trends in Uttarahalli, coupled with upcoming metro connectivity, should spur future appreciation. Social infrastructure is rapidly developing here and several major business hubs are well connected to the area, as well. However, there are still some poor and ill-maintained roads in some stretches.
- Easy Connectivity
- IT Hubs
- Extension of the Namma Metro service
Review of Whitestone Landmark Bangalore
The apartment of the Whitestone Landmarks is situated in the city of Bangalore. It is located on the verge of the main road. The atmosphere of the place is entirely eco-friendly and greenery surrounds all over. It is presently the epitome of the gracious living all over the city. Although the city is away from the rush of hustle and the bustle of the main city, it is close. The place is very silent and is appropriate for the residents to take full rest at night. There are two blocks with 72 flats, where one block is having around 32 flats in total. The land premises have a superb gracious level of living. Gym, Swimming pool, sports facilities provided is to work with the motive to make life better.
The residential area is entirely Vaastu compliant as well as they are inclines to feng shui facts too. There is 24-hour power back up to eliminate worries about the frequent power cuts and high tech security ensures that your home and hearth is safe at all times.
The residential apartments are close to all civic amenities like schools, hospitals, shopping centres etc. Thus experience is warm and blended with a superb beautiful world.
- Close to all Civic Amenities
Review of Ramamurthi Nagar, Bangalore
Prime location, Good connectivity with metro station being 2 km away. Railway station is nearby with all the public facilities are being available.
- Good Connectivity
- Well developed area
- Prime location
- Traffic congestion
- Water Scarcity
Review of Pondy, Pondicherry
One can invest in property at Pondicherry without any hesitation. Because Pondicherry has a good water facility as of now. And it's a small town with all the transport connections across the town. And the cost of property apart from old French town is not a much cost than other cities. It cost only a decent amount. Not a much-polluted town seems. The corporation water will be let to household twice a day without intervention. But some of the interior areas don't have good road conditions. Other than that Pondicherry is a good town for buying a house for sure.
- Cost of livelihood is cheap
- less traffic
- Less populated
- No big industrial growth ,
Review of HSR Layout, Bangalore
HSR Layout is one of the posh areas in Bangalore and is also known as Hosur-Sarjapur Road Layout. It is situated in proximity to Koramangala, Electronic City, ITPL which is a home for offices of top MNCs.
Location & neighbourhood- It is strategically located in South Bangalore and serves as an ideal spot for end-use. It is highly preferable among high-income corporate employees, traders and businessmen. Civic utilities like schools, hospitals, educational institutes, banks, restaurants, entertainment hubs, etc.
Since the area is already in demand among working professionals because of its proximity to IT hubs and office spaces. So, finding an ideal accommodation might turn into an uphill task here. The locality is full of green spaces and is quite peaceful comparatively neighbouring destinations like Koramangala, Electronic City, Whitefield, Sarjapur Road and ITPL. It is neatly divided into 1-7 sectors.
Infrastructure: It is located quite close to the railway station and 8 Kms away from the international airport. Even, private cabs and autos are easily available 24x7.
- Ideal spot for end-use
- Direct Connectivity
- Huge potential for property investments
- Heavy Traffic
Review of Hebbal, Bangalore
Premium commercial hub. Serene, peaceful environment. Great connectivity to International airport with railway station nearby.
- Office Space Hub
- Smooth Connectivity
- Infrastructure Developments
- Less Investment potentials as off now