AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna - dream comes alive here
Sector-7, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
It's a project under the Army welfare housing organization having more than 88 flats to handed over.
- Project ID : J119084971
- Builder: Army Welfare Housing Organization
- Completion Date: Jun, 2010
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 3325 views, 4983 searches
Army Welfare Housing Organization (AWHO ) was formed in Dec 1978 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The aims and objectives of the Organization are to construct houses for serving/ retired Army personnel and their widows in selected stations throughout the country.
"The Organization functions on 'No Profit No Loss' basis."
Jai Jawan Awas Yojna Jaipur Phase V:-
- It's a project under the Army welfare housing organization having more than 88 flats to handed over.
- Project has been completed. Final statements of accounts has been dispatched to all the allot-tees. Clearance letters have been received for 79 flats.
- 70 out of 88 DUs have been handed over till 10 Jun 2010.
- Balance handing over is being planned as per the convenience of the allot-tees.
Progress of Handing / Taking over of Dwelling Units as on JUL 2010
- Total No of flats in project--88
- Clearance letters received--86
- Flats handed over------------84
- Flats yet to be handed over-4
AWHO site is located in Vidyadhar Nagar Sector 2 near Ambabari and adjoining existing AWHO Colony, approximately 2 Kms from Cantt and 5 Kms from Railway Station. Land is in possession of AWHO.
- well furnished
- 2 bed rooms
- 1 kitchen
- 1 hall
- 1 drawing room
- well maintained bathroom
Power Back-up, Corner Flat / House / Plot,Lift(s),AWHO Phase -5, Flooring: Vitrified,Furnish: Unfurnished, Additional Rooms: Pooja Room, Age of Property: NEW, 2 Floor.
1. Brand new residential corner flat on first floor in prime location(approx. 700 meters off sikar road), very well ventilated with sun light and open view, att balconies with all rooms & kitchen.
2. Internal-verified floor,granite kitchen platform,marble partition in all Almira,tube light & fan provided in all 03 rooms & kitchen,exhaust fan in kitchen & three toilets.
3. External-power back up,lift,1k litre dedicated o/h water storage tank,2 car size independent parking. Shopping complexes in close vicinity.
- Power Back-up
- Room AC
- RO System
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Intercom Facility
- Fire Alarm
- Corner Location
- Modular Kitchen
- Granite Flooring
- Fly Proofing
- Reserved Parking
- Club / Community Center
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- Boring / Tube-well
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Waste Disposal
- Conference room
- Clear Title
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to School
- Dahar Ka Balaji Railway Station (<3km),
- Shalimar Hotel (<7km),
- Bus Dipo (<2km),
- Bus Stand.Sector-8.. (<2km),
- Lal Dibba Bus Stand (<4km),
- Ram-Hunman Minder (<4km),
- Bus Depot (<4km),
- Shastrinagar Bus Stand (<4km),
- Jai Jaipursanqaneer Airport (<22km),
- Sanganer Airport (<22km),
- Helipad Airport Buliwal (<22km),
- Brinks Arya Airport Office (<22km),
- Subodh Public School (<23km),
- Jaipur Airport Sanganer (<22km),
- Langar(Not A Langure) Baba Ki Dhani (<23km),
- A (<23km)
Markets & Shopping Malls
- Site For Triton Mall (<3km),
- Jain Computers (<3km),
- 10no. Shopping Centre (<3km),
- Meghdhan Shopping Complex (<3km),
- Kamdhenu Shopping Centre (<5km)
Banks & ATMs
- Bank Of India (Vdn Branch) (<1km),
- P.N.B Bank (<2km),
- Umesh Chandra Sharma (<2km),
- Dena Bank Ambawadi (<3km),
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur (<4km),
- Bank Of Baroda (<5km),
- Co-Operative Bank (<6km)
* All distances are approximate
No Properties Available
AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna News
Army Housing Scheme at Greater NOIDA takes offAWHO has also recently started the 'Jai Jawan Awas Yojna' making economical houses for the serving ... The first such scheme started in Jaipur in October last year while two other schemes are shortly to commence -- of these one is an additional scheme ... more
Army officers lay foundation stone of AWHO residential complexJun 21, 2011 - Since the past few years AWHO has also progressed the Jai Jawan Awas Yojna scheme. It provides economical houses ... Four schemes have already been completed at Jaipur, Pune and Allahabad, while two are currently under construction at Dehradun and Belgaum. more
Army Chief Meets Punjab, Haryana CMsSep 17, 2013 - Matters related to requirement of concessional land allotment for 'Jai Jawan Awas Yojna' and reservation in housing schemes for ex-servicemen were discussed during the meetings, he said, adding that issues related to second career in the government for ... more
Budget session 2013: Rajnath decries UPA policiesFeb 27, 2013 - Quotes Sonia Gandhi from her speech at Jaipur. 1:03 pm: Girija Vyas says the UPA has been ... 11:58 am: Sharad Yadav - Want to ask the minister about the increase in funds to the Rajiv Awas Yojna. Initial funds had proved insufficient. more
Yamuna floods 2 Palwal villagesJul 5, 2011 - Hooda said that the township of Jhajjar was under large-scale development and the administration was willing to provide land there for Jai Jawan Awas Yojna and AWHO flats. Residents blocked traffic for nearly two hours and staged a protest after an ex ... more
Concession on land allotment rates for army personnelApr 21, 2010 - Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda today announced a 15 per cent concession in the rates of land to be allotted under the 'Jai Jawan Awas Yojna' (JJAY), a housing scheme meant for army personnel and ex-servicemen. The decision was ... more
Budget is the economy’s face, Bollywood is a mirror that reflects itMar 1, 2013 - Director Manoj “Bharat” Kumar’s Upkar (1967) has a memorable scene in which the soldier’s gun and the farmer’s plough rest on each other near a village well to show Lal Bahadur Shastri’s famous wartime slogan of 1965, “Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan.” more
Oppn, BJP lock horns over housing schemes for urban poorJan 6, 2011 - "Some houses are lying unused since years now," he said. Housing schemes under the Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojna (VAMBAY) and the National Housing Scheme (NHS) for the economic weaker sections of the society have come up in the city. As many as ... more
Rajasthan’s Rajsamand shows the way with Right to Hearing ActFeb 12, 2013 - Hansa Devi (75) will get her increased old age pension of Rs 750 from next month. Even her house under the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojna will be built on priority. Shankar Singh, who has worked with the administration in spreading the message and ... more
Expert Reviews on AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna
Have a good knowledge of
AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna
Enter some negative aspects of AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna