Property Search Results

Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range
Page: 1234>

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Badlapur, Thane

8.5 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Badlapur, Thane
  • 2000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.425/SqFeet +15%
  • ID: P22268862 — Posted: by Aamir Siddiqui
  • N.A. Completed Residential Bungalow Plots At Neral (w) Near Mumbai
  • N.A. Completed Residential Bungalow Plots at Neral (w) ( A township of 40 acres collector N.A. Approved Project ) Rs. 425 per sq.Ft * Area : 2000 sq.Ft ( Rs. 8.5 Lac ) * EMI Available For 24 months. * Best location for your second home near Mumbai. * Immediate registration and possession ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

78 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 4 Acres Residential Plot @ Rs.1950000/Acre -85%
  • ID: P5819085 — Posted: by Sudhir chintamani Madan
  • Agricultural Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, clear title resale plot
  • 4 Acres Agri Land For Sale At Murbad At A Very Good Location BADLAPUR Mhasa road, Murbad, Thane (Maharashtra) § Area: 4 Acres § Transaction: New Property § Price: 78,00,000 § Rate: 19.50 lakhs per Acre -45% § Possession: Immediate/Ready to move Description AGRICULTURE LAND AND ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Kasheli, Thane

11 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Kasheli, Thane
  • 2000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.550/SqFeet +5%
  • ID: P5014323 — Posted: by Chandrabhan Kushwaha
  • Serene .Kashele market .karjat murbad highway
  • hello sir this property is totaly NA land .100%titel clre . bank loan avaliabel 75% .and this property is sarounded by mountain more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

19.95 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1 Acres Residential Plot @ Rs.1995500/Acre -85%
  • ID: P3120188 — Posted: by Sudhir chintamani Madan
  • Mhasa Badlapur Road 1acre Agriculture Land Available
  • MHASA, Badlapur, Thane (Maharashtra) § Area: 1 Acres § Transaction: Resale Property § Price: 2,000,000 § Rate: 20 lakhs per Acre -55% § Possession: Immediate/Ready to move Description 1acres onwards agriculture land available at Badlapur Mhasa road Village name-Mhasa Available... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.1 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1640 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P6180446 — Posted: by Sudhir chintamani Madan
  • Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad,
  • COLLECTOR APPROVED NA BUNGLOW PLOT IN MURBAD TOKWADE @250 Tokavde Mal Villedge, Murbad, Thane (Maharashtra) Area: 1640 SqFeet Facing: East Transaction: New Property Price: 410000 Rate: 250 per SqFeet -30% Possession: Immediate/Ready to move Description Collector Approved ready... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

3.83 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1530 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P6179699 — Posted: by Pratik Shah
  • Ready NA open plot for sale at tokawade MAL VILLAGE
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only Village name- TOKAWADE ( MAL) village MURBAD Min area-1614 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Demarcation done Rate-250psf only 20% booking Remaining (80%) in 6 months 1 time payment 5% ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.04 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1614 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.251/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P4962112 — Posted: by Jeevan sudhir Madan
  • COLLECTOR APPROVED NA BUNGLOW PLOT IN MURBAD TOKWADE @250
  • Description Collector Approved ready NA bungalow plot available at just 250psf only Village NAME ; TOKWADE (MAL)village MURBAD Min area-1647 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Rate-251psf only 20% booking-83000/- Remaining 3,30,000(80%) in 6 months 55000 EMI 1 time ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

7.25 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1614 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.449/SqFeet +20%
  • ID: P94214579 — Posted: by Pratik R Shah
  • Ready NA bunglow plot for sale at Murbad in a Project at just 4kms from nurbad bus depot
  • Ready NA Plot/Bunglow Plot at Murbad (Collector Approved ready NA plot) Available at Murbad on Karjat Murbad Road Murbad-just 4kms On karjat Murbad Road Rate-450 PSF only water,road electricity fencing facility available... area-1614 sq ft Location is very good more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.12 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1647 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P2873217 — Posted: by Jeevan sudhir Madan
  • Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane Below 10 lacs
  • Tokavde Mal Villedge, Murbad, Thane (Maharashtra) Area: 1647 SqFeet Facing: East Transaction: New Property Price: 4,11750 Rate: 250 per SqFeet Possession: Immediate/Ready to move Description Description Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.400/SqFeet +5%
  • ID: P7743991 — Posted: by Neha More
  • TRANSFORM YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
  • Plot area starts from 1000 to 2000 sq. Ft. Na plots, Maha rera registered, Good connectivity to schools, colleges, hospitals & market, Pollution free environment, Amenities: Club house, Temple, Meditation center, Fishing pond, For more details plz call me, Neha more more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.04 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1614 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P2014221 — Posted: by Sudhir chintamani Madan
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only Village name-TOKAWADE (MAL) village MURBAD Min area-1647 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Rate-250psf only 20% booking-83000/- Remaining 3,30,000(80%) in 6 months 55000 EMI 1 time payment 5% ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Shahapur, Thane

11.08 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Shahapur, Thane
  • 2217 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.500/SqFeet
  • ID: P8964717 — Posted: by Bhavesh Chinchwale
  • Lavish Bungalow Plot
  • Lavish bungalow plot in cheap rate with all working amenities like : Club House, Gym, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Indoor Games, Garden, Mango Trees Bag and much more. Project are government approved. Just 3km from NH-3. Call for more details more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Dahanu, Thane

20 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Dahanu, Thane
  • 43563 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.46/SqFeet -80%
  • ID: P531552 — Posted: by Sonu ram
  • Ready Farm house plots Dahanu road.
  • Ready farm house Plots at Dahanu road. 70 Acres Township project. Golden opportunity for investment. * Rs.45 per sq.ft. * Minimum area 1 acres (43560sq.ft.) * Immediate Registration. * Title Clear Land. * Separate 7/12. * Demarcation for each plots. 20% Down payment 80% ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

70 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 25332 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.276/SqFeet -25%
  • ID: P2453322 — Posted: by Pratik s
  • Residential ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only at Tokawade MAL village Murbad
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only Village name- TOKAWADE ( MAL) village MURBAD Min area-1647 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Rate-250psf only 20% booking Remaining (80%) in 6 months 1 time payment 5% discount (immediate ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane

7.32 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane
  • 1722 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.425/SqFeet
  • ID: P9446219 — Posted: by Sonu ram
  • Ready N A Plots Neral in Kalam.
  • N.A. Ready Bungalow Plots At Neral (w) 40 Acres Township Project with all Modern Amenities. Golden Opportunity For Investment. * Rs. 375 per sq.ft * Minimum Area : 1485 sq.ft * Immediate Registration. * Title Clear Land. * Collector N.A. & T.P. Plan. * Seprate 7/12 For every ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

20 lakhs
  • 3389 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.590/SqFeet +55%
  • ID: P3514226 — Posted: by Ajit Asgaonkar
  • Freehold Land in Eco Palm Village, Mumbai
  • Na plot within gated community with club house, restaurant. Many bungalows already built in. Has 24 hours water supply, security,electricity on internal road. more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Boisar, Thane

15 lakhs
  • 60 SqMeters Residential Plot @ Rs.25000/SqMeter +225%
  • ID: P4672267 — Posted: by Dhananjay
  • Land in Mhada Allotted, Mumbai
  • Residential land available for sell.Located in boisar.Available at an price of 15 lacit is a leasehold property. more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.04 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1614 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P6214745 — Posted: by Sambhaji Sarvade
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only Village name- TOKAWADE ( MAL) village MURBAD Min area-1647 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Rate-250psf only 20% booking-83000/- Remaining 3,30,000(80%) in 6 months 55000 EMI 1 time payment 5... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.12 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1640 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.251/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P12128668 — Posted: by Avinah gorakhanath Dhende
  • 1640 sft NA Plot for sale at murbad tokwade@251
  • NA RESIDENTIAL PLOT, AGRICULTURE LAND, FARM HOUSE AVAILABLE AT MURBAD WE ALSO PROVIDE FARMER CERTIFICATE FOR AGRICULTURE LAND Dear Sir, Kindly find attached the scanned copies Of project documents for your kind perusal. NA Residential Bungalow plots project and Agriculture land ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Ambarnath East, Thane

13.44 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Ambarnath East, Thane
  • 2240 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.600/SqFeet -75%
  • ID: P5420088 — Posted: by Karnik Exotica
  • Land in Karnik's Exotica
  • Our na plot project is national highway touch and near neral railway station (On 2nd march 2017 got sanction as national highway & just 15 min. Driving distance from neral railway station) and our location will be proposed railway station on kalyan to ahamadnagar railway route. ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

4.12 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 1647 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.250/SqFeet -30%
  • ID: P8040021 — Posted: by Sambhaji Sarvade
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only
  • Collector Approved ready NA bunglow plot available at just 250psf only Village name-MAL village MURBAD Min area-1647 sq ft onwards (Separate 7/12 for every plot) Rate-250psf only 20% booking-83000/- Remaining 3,30,000(80%) in 6 months 55000 EMI 1 time payment 5% discount (... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Wada, Thane

10 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Wada, Thane
  • 2379 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.420/SqFeet
  • ID: P1592452 — Posted: by Mihir Dalvi
  • Land in Wada
  • This is a non agricultural plot. Situated in the corner of a well planned housing compound. The plot is garden facing and has greenery surrounding it. The entrance to the plot is west facing. Construction of 2800 sq. Ft is permitted on this plot. more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane

14 lakhs
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Murbad, Thane
  • 6040 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.232/SqFeet -35%
  • ID: P957321641 — Posted: by Gurdip Parhar
  • Resale NA sanctioned Plot on Murbad Karjat Highway
  • Resale NA sanctioned Plot with Individual Cement Pole Fencing and Gate. at Rs 200 per sq feet Plot on Murbad-Karjat Highway Price of plot size 6040 sq feet is Rs.14 lac 24 Hours Round The clock Security, Electric Transformers and Poles are already Ready * 90 Minutes drive from ... more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane

3.35 crores
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Kalyan, Thane
  • 2 Acres Residential Plot @ Rs.16750000/Acre -5%
  • ID: P88813317 — Posted: by Gurdip Parhar
  • 91 Goonthas NA Sanctioned Open Plot on Kalyan Murbad Highway Touch at Goveli near Titwala
  • 91 Goonthas NA Sanctioned Open Plot on Kalyan Murbad Highway Touch at Goveli near Titwala Phata, near Chacha Ka Dhaba good for College,School,Pump, Hotel for 3.35 CR only 12 kms from Kalyan and 5 kms from Titwala. Clear Title Property. call Parhar Estat more details

Residential Plot / Land for sale in Shelu, Thane

1 crore
Residential Plot / Land for sale in Shelu, Thane
  • 30000 SqFeet Residential Plot @ Rs.334/SqFeet
  • ID: P748141 — Posted: by Leena Patil
  • Newly to develop nearby Matheran
  • Develop your own plot for weekend duplex, farmhouse, bungalow adjacent to Central railway station and Fourway Highway within one kilometer range. Matheran hills and Riverside views for pleasant stay, pollution free environment with City attached by railway to Mumbai, Navimumbai, Thane, ... more details
Order By: RelevanceDatePrice Range
Page: 1234>
Still couldn't find the property of your choice? Our database is growing everyday and we might soon have a property matching your requirements.