Operating Since: 2008
Dealing in: Sale/Purchase and Rent/Lease of Apartments / Flats, Office Spaces, Showrooms, Independent Houses, Business Centers, Holiday Homes, Guest Houses, Shops, Warehouses / Godowns, Multipurpose Buildings
Areas of Operation
- 1500 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.21/SqFeet
- ID: P91933916 — Posted: by Kamal Gupta
- Furnished 2 BHK Floor Sector 15 Chandigarh
- Fully-furnished 2 BHK Second Floor Kanal House for Rent Sector-15 Chandigarh Property Type: 2 BHK (2 Bedrooms with attached washrooms, Drawing-dining room, modular kitchen, front and back balcony) Plot Area (Square Yard): 500 Carpet Area (Square Feet): 1500 Floor & Flooring: ... more details
Expert Reviews By Tricity Estate Provider
Review of Sector 34, Chandigarh City
The Sector 34 is a balanced commercial cum residential sector with its 2 blocks namely A & B of entirely commercial properties & other 2 blocks namely C & D of residential & commercial properties lane. The Sector is less densely populated Sector with more of defense personnel houses around. The Sector compromises of young brigade as students. This includes famous PMT coaching Institutes Helix, Akaash & other Goverment offices, banks, Temples, biggest Gurudwara of Chandigarh, parks, Restaurants, Florist market, Police station, Radio-station, Piccadly Multi-plex, fair ground, etc. Overall the place is awesome & nice place o live.
- The commercial Sector with less densely populated residential area.
- The location of sector is central & easily approachable.
- All amenities near by.
- The Sector needs more attention form Government bodies to make it more sophisticated.
Review of Sector 15, Chandigarh City
Sector 15 is one of sectors on famous Madhya-Marg. The Sector is a happening place as its close to Panjab University & has high density of population. The Sector is having commercial market, Cheap market & residential areas. The Sector is full of parks, Temple, Gurudwara, Shelter homes, etc. The sector is a nice sector with awesome crowd of youngsters, & native people of Chandigarh. This is considered to be one of the old sectors of Chandigarh.
- The place is nice to live.
- This is a secure sector.
- The density is high so is the footfalls.
- This has become now crowded with passage of time so has pros & cons.
Review of Sector 22, Chandigarh City
Sector 22 is the oldest sector of Chandigarh & considered the heart of Chandigarh. This is very densely populated sector in Chandigarh. The sector consist of Residential & more commercial area around it. There are Schools, Inner-market, Outer market, Shastri Market (Cheap Market), Dispensary, Veterinary hospital, police station, hotels, restaurants, temples, Gurudwaras, etc.
- The Sector is a prime location on Chandigarh Map.
- This is highly dense area.
- The Sector is a complete commercial hub.
- The sector is crowded.
Review of Sector 21, Chandigarh City
Sector 21 is an awesome sector with mix density of population. The Sector consists of residential, commercial, schools, Temples, Gurudwras, parks, post-office, yoga kendra, filling station, meat-market, small motor-market & this sector is having nice approach. The sector is finest among the central sectors of Chandigarh.
- The Sector is diagonally opposite to Sector-17.
- The Sector is having posh localities.
Review of Sector 43, Chandigarh City
Sector 43 is also an upcoming area of Chandigarh. The sector is having only two blocks of residential area & therefore is less densely populated. The sector compromises residential, commercial, District courts, Bus-stand, E-Sampark center, temples, open land area, school & many more. The location is adjacent to Sector 35 Hotel lane or you may call mini Sector-17.
- Less dense area.
Review of Sector 8, Chandigarh City
The sector is on famous lane called Madhya Marg & belongs to northern Sectors of Chandigarh with only 3 Blocks A, B, C. This is a sector with Schools like D.A.V where the famous cricketer called Yuvraj Singh studied. There is a nice eating market area. The parks and broad roads are nice to drive on. The Gurudwaras, temple and inner & outer road market compromises this sector. Posh locality with dense population in Block B & C. Block A is a very posh area of the sector. The Sector is adjacent to the VVIP Sector 9. There is lot more in sector to search on.
- The sector is on famous diving road Madhya Marg.
- Considered as a posh Sector in Chandigarh.
Review of Sector 18, Chandigarh City
Sector 18 is countable amongst the posh areas of Chandigarh. This sector is adjacent to commercial sector 17. The sector consists of market, residential houses, church, temple, Tagore Theater, schools, post office, e-sampark centre & Lions Club. The sector touches the famous dividing road called Madhya-Marg which divides Chandigarh in 2 parts called Northern areas & Southern areas. This is a calm locality with its own charm. Not so densely populated areas yuo would find here except Block C.
- The sector is adjacent to Commercial sector 17.
- The sector is countable as prime sectors of Chandigarh.
- Centrally located.
- Touches the famous dividing road called Madhya-Marg.
- Need to revamp the market of Sector 18 as retail hub.
Review of Sector 9, Chandigarh City
Sector 9 is itself a landmark on Madhya Marg, the dividing road between northern & southern sectors of Chandigarh. This is a posh area of Chandigarh. The big villas are the major part of attraction. The inner-market & outer market on Madhya-Marg are well developed. There are some Government Offices in a separate part of the sector itself, away from residential side. The Central Park club & Caramel Convent School are the heritage buildings of Chandigarh now a days. The lawns & gardens are there to improve more greenery in this sector. This is very less densely populated but the VVIPs stays over here. This is calm, nice & lovely sector. The stay over here in this Sector is like living the life KING SIZE.
- The posh area of Chandigarh
- The green and calm place to stay at in Chandigarh.
- More secure & more charming Place.
Review of Sector 20, Chandigarh City
Sector 20 is amongst the older sectors of Chandigarh. The sector is itself densely populated with two commercial markets i.e. inner market & the outer market on the famous Tribune Road. The outer market consists of Computer market, well as whole-sellers of clothing & coaching institutions. The Sector consist of gardens, parks, temples, Guru Ravi Dass Bhawan, Guru-dwaras, College of Education & Schools. The sector is also famous for its vegetable market. So its a big market sector with dense population with its own charm. The sector has government flats as well as independent houses.
- The oldest & the centrally located sector.
- This is very densely populated location in Chandigarh with its own charm.
- Area is good.
- Markets nearby.
- Densely populated.
Review of Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula
This is a location comes under Panchkula territory and is adjacent to Chandigarh IT park & Manimajra. This is going to be a high end street in coming years, that's guaranteed. We have already seen progress & modern high-tech buildings because of IT giants in surrounding areas. This will be a small IT hub in Tricity in future.
- This is open, traffic free zone.
- This is adjacent to IT park Chandigarh.
- It is going to be another different area of its own.
- Will be a good IT Hub in the future.
- Still in progress.
- Bit away from Chandigarh main area.
Review of Manimajra, Chandigarh City
Manimajra is a part of Chandigarh city & adjacent to Sector-26, Sector-27 and Chandigarh IT & Technology Park, Shivalik Enclave, Panchkula Sector 7 & Sector 18. This is approachable from Pinjore, Kalka, Baddi & Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali. This is a urban modern area of Manimajra town and is at par with Panchkula sectors.
- Part of Chandigarh jurisdiction.
- Well connected.
- At par with Panchkula sectors.
- This is at extreme end of Chandigarh City.
Review of Sector 17, Chandigarh City
Sector 17 is the city's central location or you may say it's the heart of the beautiful Chandigarh city. This Sector is the only one in Chandigarh divided into 7 blocks & this sector is fully commercial having no residential space. The sector is a retail business hub for big brands & with maximum number of footfalls. The Sector in itself compromises of huge parking space & huge walk-able area. This sector is a hanging out place for everyone. As we all know this sector is the busiest with awesome crowd. The sector is also having all the government offices like RLA, RBI, General PO, Taxation Office, Estate Office, Treasury, ISBT, Fire Brigade Station, Parade Ground, District Courts, E-sampark Centre, Circus Ground, 5 star Hotel Taj, Park Plaza Plaza, Theaters like Neelam, KC, Jagat & a bank square, etc which fulfills your all needs under one open mall.
- Centrally located.
- This is a very huge shopping place.
- This is a prominent location for brands to start.
- Huge parking space & walkable area.
- We need to walk a lot as its very huge.
- This is not air-conditioned as of now modern malls.