Morni Hills, Panchkula Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
Expert Reviews on Morni Hills
The rapid spread of Chandigarh in all directions is an incentive for property buyers to move out of the city to the suburbs and its hinterland.
Among the areas around Chandigarh, the Morni hills are amongst the most attractive second home option, from the point of view of both proximity & scenic beauty. At 43 Km, the tehsil town of Morni is an hours distance from Chandigarh. At an elevation of around 1200 metres it has good year-round climate though peak summer can get hot. For the present there are no major building restrictions and, unlike Himachal, outsiders can buy land in the Haryana hills.
- Proximity to Chandigarh tricity
- Multiple road links from Panchkula, Raipur Rani, Chandimandir & Pinjore
- Schools, hospitals, bank, market
- Attractive second home option because of its scenic beauty and good climate
- State of link roads not always good
- Limited shopping possibilities
- Gets hot in peak summer
Morni Hills is the only hilly area of Haryana. It is the best option to buy land in hilly areas that too at very low rates. Excellent locations available for nature lovers. Good climate, Pollution free.
Different locations available near Morni hills resorts, Badyal, Tikkar tal lake. As per the development point of view many Hotels, Resorts have already been constructed. A 4-star Hotel Golden Tulip is already running and many more in coming years. You are even going to see the Highway to Nahan, Himachal pradesh from Morni Hills, Panchkula. Basic facilities available like Bank, police station, daily needs market, college, etc. Outsiders can buy land in Haryana.
So it is an ideal option to invest today.
- Land best for farm houses, hotels, resorts.
- Good investment and assured returns.
- Good climate, Pollution free.
Have a good knowledge of
Morni Hills? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Morni Hills|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Morni Hills
Enter some negative aspects of Morni Hills
Morni Hills, Panchkula News
Khattar to open Panchkarma Wellness Centre at Thapli- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar will inaugurate Panchkarma Wellness Centre at Thapli in Panchkula on June 20, a day prior to International Yoga Day. The Chief Minister will also conduct an ... more
Panchkula gets metropolitan development authority- "The PMDA would ensure sustained and balanced growth of Panchkula. The authority would work on the lines of Gurugram and Faridabad MDAs," Haryana Chief Minister Khattar said. more
Haryana government to set up Panchkula development body- "The PMDA would ensure sustained and balanced growth of Panchkula. The authority would work on the similar lines of Gurugram Metropolitan Development .. more
Haryana govt to set up Panchkula Metropolitan Development Authority- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Tuesday announced setting up of Panchkula Metropolitan Development Authority (PMDA), making it the third city after Gurugram and Faridabad to have such a ... more
Price Trends in Morni Hills, Panchkula
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Morni Hills, Panchkula
Farm Houses for sale in Morni Hills, Panchkula
Projects in Morni Hills
Properties for Sale in Morni Hills
- 1200 SqYards Agricultural Plot @ Rs.1375/SqYard
- ID: P87581181 — Posted: by Raghvir Singh
- Land for sell in Morni Hills
- A FAVOURITE TOURIST DESTINATION IN HARYANA Morni Hills is a hill station in the Panchkula district of the northern state of Haryana and is situated at a height of 1220 meters or 3600 feet above sea level. It is believed that the Morni Hills are named after Queen Morni who used to rule this... more details