Operating Since: 2010
Dealing in: Sale/Purchase and Rent/Lease of Apartments / Flats, Office Spaces, Shops, Independent Houses, Warehouses / Godowns, Residential Plots / Lands
Areas of Operation
- 750 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.8667/SqFeet
- ID: P50418249 — Posted: by Sanat Kushawaha
- LIG Flat ground floor for sale in I P Extension Patparganj
- 1 BHK flat for sale in IP extension Patparganj ground for corner 3 side open proper Sun face with reserve car parking freehold renovated complete wood work pop electronic fitting marble flooring nearby are facilities main road society this is very safe and secure more details call now more details
- 3600 SqFeet Warehouse @ Rs.44/SqFeet
- ID: P52815894 — Posted: by Sanat Kushawaha
- Warehouse/godown for rent in patparganj industrial area
- COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE 36000 SQFT FOR RENT IN PATPARGANJ INDUSTRIAL AREA, NEW DELHI Ground floor ₹ 160000/- Per Month Furnished status-Unfurnished Washroom-1 Super area-03600 sqft Plot area -510 sqm Floor- groud floor (Out of 2 Floors) Units on Floor-1 Overlooking-Main ... more details
Expert Reviews By Kushwaha Associates
Review of Patparganj, New Delhi
Patparganj (Indraprastha Extension) is home to a large number of group housing societies, and many mutli-storeyed apartment blocks. Well-connected with neighboring residential colonies like, its nearby areas are Preet Vihar, Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar and Mayur Vihar.
Parpartganj is also known for its industrial area known as 'Patparganj Industrial area' A number of well known prominent retired civil servants and former diplomats of India have retired here and had colonies and apartments built for themselves by the Government, for their retirement over here. These are also otherwise popularly known as the IFS (Indian Foreign Service) and the IAS (Indian Administrative Service) colonies.
Over the years, Madhu Vihar has developed into a busy market place of Patparganj. Balco market, named after a neighboring apartment of the same name, is another popular community market in Patparganj that has ATMs, banks, stationery shops, a Mother Dairy outlet and various other shops. Established in 2005, Max Hospital at Patparganj, was the first multi-specialty tertiary care center in East Delhi.
- 100 residential aria