AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna - dream comes alive here
Sector-7, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
It's a project under the Army welfare housing organization having more than 88 flats to handed over.
- Project ID : J119084971
- Builder: Army Welfare Housing Organization
- Completion Date: Jun, 2010
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 5078 views, 9008 searches
Army Welfare Housing Organization (AWHO ) was formed in Dec 1978 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The aims and objectives of the Organization are to construct houses for serving/ retired Army personnel and their widows in selected stations throughout the country.
"The Organization functions on 'No Profit No Loss' basis."
Jai Jawan Awas Yojna Jaipur Phase V:-
- It's a project under the Army welfare housing organization having more than 88 flats to handed over.
- Project has been completed. Final statements of accounts has been dispatched to all the allot-tees. Clearance letters have been received for 79 flats.
- 70 out of 88 DUs have been handed over till 10 Jun 2010.
- Balance handing over is being planned as per the convenience of the allot-tees.
Progress of Handing / Taking over of Dwelling Units as on JUL 2010
- Total No of flats in project--88
- Clearance letters received--86
- Flats handed over------------84
- Flats yet to be handed over-4
AWHO site is located in Vidyadhar Nagar Sector 2 near Ambabari and adjoining existing AWHO Colony, approximately 2 Kms from Cantt and 5 Kms from Railway Station. Land is in possession of AWHO.
- well furnished
- 2 bed rooms
- 1 kitchen
- 1 hall
- 1 drawing room
- well maintained bathroom
Power Back-up, Corner Flat / House / Plot,Lift(s),AWHO Phase -5, Flooring: Vitrified,Furnish: Unfurnished, Additional Rooms: Pooja Room, Age of Property: NEW, 2 Floor.
1. Brand new residential corner flat on first floor in prime location(approx. 700 meters off sikar road), very well ventilated with sun light and open view, att balconies with all rooms & kitchen.
2. Internal-verified floor,granite kitchen platform,marble partition in all Almira,tube light & fan provided in all 03 rooms & kitchen,exhaust fan in kitchen & three toilets.
3. External-power back up,lift,1k litre dedicated o/h water storage tank,2 car size independent parking. Shopping complexes in close vicinity.
- Power Back-up
- Room AC
- RO System
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Intercom Facility
- Fire Alarm
- Corner Location
- Modular Kitchen
- Granite Flooring
- Fly Proofing
- Reserved Parking
- Club / Community Center
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- Boring / Tube-well
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Waste Disposal
- Conference room
- Clear Title
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to School
- Dahar Ka Balaji Railway Station (<3km),
- Shalimar Hotel (<7km),
- Bus Dipo (<2km),
- Bus Stand.Sector-8.. (<2km),
- Lal Dibba Bus Stand (<4km),
- Ram-Hunman Minder (<4km),
- Bus Depot (<4km),
- Shastrinagar Bus Stand (<4km),
- Jai Jaipursanqaneer Airport (<22km),
- Sanganer Airport (<22km),
- Helipad Airport Buliwal (<22km),
- Brinks Arya Airport Office (<22km),
- Subodh Public School (<23km),
- Jaipur Airport Sanganer (<22km),
- Langar(Not A Langure) Baba Ki Dhani (<23km),
- A (<23km)
Markets & Shopping Malls
- Site For Triton Mall (<3km),
- Jain Computers (<3km),
- 10no. Shopping Centre (<3km),
- Meghdhan Shopping Complex (<3km),
- Kamdhenu Shopping Centre (<5km)
Banks & ATMs
- Bank Of India (Vdn Branch) (<1km),
- P.N.B Bank (<2km),
- Umesh Chandra Sharma (<2km),
- Dena Bank Ambawadi (<3km),
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur (<4km),
- Bank Of Baroda (<5km),
- Co-Operative Bank (<6km)
* All distances are approximate
Properties available in 'AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna'
AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna News
Expert Reviews on AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna
Have a good knowledge of
AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna
Enter some negative aspects of AWHO's Jai Jawan Avas Yojna