Amrapali Village - serene homes
Amrapali Village, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Amrapali Group presents the apartments at amprapali Village at Indrapuram
- Project ID : J811908387
- Builder: Amrapali Group
- Properties: Apartments / Flats, Apartments / Flats, Shops
- Completion Date: Sep, 2007
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 4271 views, 33028 searches
Amrapali Village is situated in the finest suburbs-Indirapuram-jus East of Delhi. It is a landmark destination just 2min. drive from Delhi border, a shopping mall nearby and 15min. drive from Connaught Place located on NH-24. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The features offer a Central Park, Jogging track, an exclusive club house with swimming pool & gym , a splendid fountain, in-house shopping arcade, two elevators in each block, round the clock security and full power back-up. The project is a perfect blend of quite and serene environs with happening surroundings. The apartments here are in 2-3 bedroom categories offering areas from 1350 to 1850 sq. ft.
- Central Park,Wide roads.
- An exclusive club house with Swimming pool, Gym.
- Fire fighting arrangement
- Round the clock fresh water supply.
- Round the clock security.
- Jogging track,splendid fountain.
- Two elevators in each block. In house shopping arcade.
- 100% Power back up for essential services.
- Connaught Place - 15 min. drive.
- Delhi Border - 2 min. drive.
- Anand Vihar I.S.B.T 5-10 min. drive.
- International Airport - 40 min. drive.
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
- Society Name: Amrapali Village
- Flooring: Vitrified
- Furnish: Semifurnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Possession: Mar
- Ownership: Freehold
- Age of Property: Under Construction
- Total Floors in Complex: 15
- Property on Floor: 12nd Floor
Properties available in 'Amrapali Village'
- 3600 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.3361/SqFeet
- ID: P87689595 — Posted: by Jasbir Singh
- Ready to move 3BHK Penthouse in Indirapuram (Amrapali Village)
- A 3 bedroom Penthouse in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad for Rs. 1.21 Cr. Roof rights are part of Penthouse. There is 4th Bedroom on the roof. Roof has lawn and terrace. Idealy located on NH 24, Expressway, well connected with Delhi, Noida, etc. 2 kms from Delhi Pent House has been constructed by ... more details
- Paying Guest
- ID: P45927877 — Posted: by Ayaz Sheikh
- Furnished Apartment in Srijan Vihar, Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- Good flat and good location near aditiya mall and kala pather society amrapali village fully furnished all facilities single one room and double sharing basis available without food and kitchen facility available more details
Amrapali Village News
Fund crunch leaves Ghaziabad society in peril- GHAZIABAD: The Amrapali Village residents' welfare association is in charge of the maintenance of the society but doesn't have the funds to do the job. That's because the the builder, Amrapali Group, has not transferred Rs 2.5 crore meant for IFMS ... more
Ghaziabad real estate thriving along two national highwaysNH-24 This stretch of the national highway along Ghaziabad has witnessed the maximum attention and is teeming with umpteen mega projects. The Crossings Republik, Wave City and Golf Links by Landcraft Developers,Antriksh Sanskriti,Amrapali Village ... more
Ghaziabad: Sewage backflow, waterlogging in Indirapuram highrises- Residents from Amrapali Village, another highrise with nearly 1,000 flats ... We have complained to the Ghaziabad development authority (GDA) but the issues persist,” said Rakesh Kumar, a resident. The GDA, which maintains Indirapuram, said its staff ... more
Candlelight march for RTI activistThe Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Choose Ghaziabad for budget homesThe stretch of NH-24 abutting Ghaziabad has witnessed the maximum attention. Crossings Republik,Wave City,and Landcraft Developers Golf Links,Antriksh Sanskriti,Amrapali Village,and projects by Gaursons,Supertech,are the major residential developments ... more
Powerful side-effects: Sleepless nights and stressful days- Several housing societies in Ghaziabad - Amrapali Village, for instance - have hired or bought new diesel genset sets. But when even gensets fail, families come out on roads during nights. While Ghaziabad is witnessing 12-14 hours of cuts, Noida is ... more
Noida’s New LandlordsGreater Noida and Ghaziabad, the cost of construction has gone up from Rs. 850 per square feet to Rs. 1,050 per square feet over the past two years. However, developers like Amrapali and Supertec insist that things are in control. They talk of bringing in ... more
Noida's loss Gurgaon's gainThese prices are more comparable with prices in Ghaziabad, Greater Noida ... to return the land to the farmers in Shahberi village in line with the court orders. The seven builders are Supertech, Mahagun, Amrapali, Gulmohar, Inder Royal, Panchsheel and ... more
Advertising: Coming of ageAt one level, consumers across the country are increasingly bombarded with high-velocity media hype - from the village ... to their advertising by tapping the regional markets. Five years ago, an unknown vanaspati manufacturer in Ghaziabad, outside Delhi ... more
BHEL up 2%, commissions 3 thermal units of 247MW in 42 days- The company has commissioned fifth 270 MW unit at the Amravati project of Rattanlndia Power Limited. Located at village Nandgaonpeth in Amravati district of Maharashtra, the project is being executed in two phases, each of 1350 MW, by Rattan lndia Power ... more
Expert Reviews on Amrapali Village
Have a good knowledge of
Amrapali Village? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of Amrapali Village|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Amrapali Village
Enter some negative aspects of Amrapali Village