Amrapali Village - serene homes
Amrapali Village, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Amrapali Group presents the apartments at amprapali Village at Indrapuram
- Project ID : J811908387
- Builder: Amrapali Group
- Properties: Apartments / Flats, Apartments / Flats, Shops
- Completion Date: Sep, 2007
- Status: Completed
- Listing Stats: 4253 views, 32679 searches
Amrapali Village is situated in the finest suburbs-Indirapuram-jus East of Delhi. It is a landmark destination just 2min. drive from Delhi border, a shopping mall nearby and 15min. drive from Connaught Place located on NH-24. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The area has a 328 feet wide green belt. The features offer a Central Park, Jogging track, an exclusive club house with swimming pool & gym , a splendid fountain, in-house shopping arcade, two elevators in each block, round the clock security and full power back-up. The project is a perfect blend of quite and serene environs with happening surroundings. The apartments here are in 2-3 bedroom categories offering areas from 1350 to 1850 sq. ft.
- Central Park,Wide roads.
- An exclusive club house with Swimming pool, Gym.
- Fire fighting arrangement
- Round the clock fresh water supply.
- Round the clock security.
- Jogging track,splendid fountain.
- Two elevators in each block. In house shopping arcade.
- 100% Power back up for essential services.
- Connaught Place - 15 min. drive.
- Delhi Border - 2 min. drive.
- Anand Vihar I.S.B.T 5-10 min. drive.
- International Airport - 40 min. drive.
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
- Society Name: Amrapali Village
- Flooring: Vitrified
- Furnish: Semifurnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Possession: Mar
- Ownership: Freehold
- Age of Property: Under Construction
- Total Floors in Complex: 15
- Property on Floor: 12nd Floor
Properties available in 'Amrapali Village'
- Paying Guest
- ID: P45927877 — Posted: by Ayaz Sheikh
- Furnished Apartment in Srijan Vihar, Ghaziabad (Amrapali Village)
- Good flat and good location near aditiya mall and kala pather society amrapali village fully furnished all facilities single one room and double sharing basis available without food and kitchen facility available more details
- 1800 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.7111/SqFeet
- ID: P87689595 — Posted: by Jasbir Singh
- Ready to move 3BHK Penthouse in Indirapuram for Sale (Amrapali Village)
- A 3 bedroom, Flat is available For Sale in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad for Rs. 1.28 Cr. Roof rights are part of Penthouse. There is 4th Bedroom on the roof. Roof has lawn and terrace more details
- 1350 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.10/SqFeet
- ID: P77938093 — Posted: by Ranjan
- 2BHK Flat in Indirapuram for Rent (Amrapali Village)
- Multistorey Apartment is located on 4th floor. It faces East direction. Study Room is additionally available. Ample space of covered car parking for visitors. It is a relatively new property with construction age less than 5. Flooring of type Vitrified covers maximum part of the house. The... more details
- 1700 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.4706/SqFeet
- ID: P30593774 — Posted: by Jaya Singh
- Ready to move 3BHK Flat in Indirapuram for Sale (Amrapali Village)
- Close to NH 24, Vaishali metro station, Fortis hospital (2KM) noida, New delhi and area already fully developed rea with all facilities A 3 bedroom, Flat with 2 car parking is available For Sale in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad for Rs. 80.0 Lac more details
Amrapali Village News
Fund crunch leaves Ghaziabad society in peril- GHAZIABAD: The Amrapali Village residents' welfare association is in charge of the maintenance of the society but doesn't have the funds to do the job. That's because the the builder, Amrapali Group, has not transferred Rs 2.5 crore meant for IFMS ... more
Ghaziabad: Sewage backflow, waterlogging in Indirapuram highrises- Residents from Amrapali Village, another highrise with nearly 1,000 flats ... We have complained to the Ghaziabad development authority (GDA) but the issues persist,” said Rakesh Kumar, a resident. The GDA, which maintains Indirapuram, said its staff ... more
Civic officials seal 170 flats in GhaziabadThe Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Ghaziabad real estate thriving along two national highwaysNH-24 This stretch of the national highway along Ghaziabad has witnessed the maximum attention and is teeming with umpteen mega projects. The Crossings Republik, Wave City and Golf Links by Landcraft Developers,Antriksh Sanskriti,Amrapali Village ... more
Candlelight march for RTI activistThe Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Sunday sealed 170 flats in the plush Amrapali Village apartments in Indirapuram as part of its drive against unauthorised constructions. The authority has sent a notice to the builder for "massively" flouting ... more
Choose Ghaziabad for budget homesThe stretch of NH-24 abutting Ghaziabad has witnessed the maximum attention. Crossings Republik,Wave City,and Landcraft Developers Golf Links,Antriksh Sanskriti,Amrapali Village,and projects by Gaursons,Supertech,are the major residential developments ... more
What’s in store for Noida Ext investorsOffering good connectivity to Delhi, Noida as well as Ghaziabad, the project suited him as it fit into ... allotment to six builders by the Greater Noida Authority in Shahberi village. A bench of justices G.S. Singhvi and A.K. Ganguly had said the state ... more
Noida’s New LandlordsGreater Noida and Ghaziabad, the cost of construction has gone up from Rs. 850 per square feet to Rs. 1,050 per square feet over the past two years. However, developers like Amrapali and Supertec insist that things are in control. They talk of bringing in ... more
Eight FIRs against builder for cheating home buyers- Eight FIRs were lodged against the CMD of real estate company Amrapali and its two directors for allegedly ... The Chief Minister had appointed a high-powered minister committee that visited Ghaziabad and Greater Noida to understand and address the issues ... more
Groundwater extraction: National Green Tribunal orders inspection of industries- The National Green Tribunal has ordered inspection of over 200 industries in Ghaziabad to check if borewells are installed in their premises on a plea alleging that indiscriminate extraction of groundwater has resulted in depletion of water table. more
Expert Reviews on Amrapali Village
Have a good knowledge of
Amrapali Village? Share it and become a Project expert.
|Write a review of Amrapali Village|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Amrapali Village
Enter some negative aspects of Amrapali Village