Alibag, Raigad Real Estate - Properties for Sale & Rent, Updates, News & Reviews
- Property Types: Residential Plots / Lands, Apartments / Flats, Independent Houses, Farm Houses
- Nearby Localities:
Expert Reviews on Alibag
Alibag is surrounded by Arabian Sea and mountain range. It is nearby by Mumbai City, and easy to travel by ferry boat with in one hour. Its good destination for weekends. and also for second weekend homes.
- Easy to come from Mumbai by ferry with in one hour
I stay here. Hv done so for past 10 years. So giving u a first hand review.
- Nature at its best.
- Cool climate
- Water n Electricity
- Roads are a mess.
- Slow life.
with Goa becoming a difficult place to relax as it was 10 years back,Alibag close to Mumbai by ferry from Cloaba,is the best place to own a condo to relax with your family.Second hose to almost 90 % of who's who of the Indian Industry,or even Bollywood.Alibag still preserves it's laid back attitude,a luxury from the hustle bustle of Mumbai.
- 40 minutes from Mumbai colaba by ferry
- excellent place to feel yourself lost to nature
- excellent sea food fresh & reasonably priced
- 1 hour 30 minutes or slightly more by road.
- Nights may be slightly uninteresting
- roads within city small but best to cycle
Alibag is an upcoming city of Maharashtra, peaceful environment. Near to coastal beaches. Renowned for visitors.
- Good locality and peaceful environment.
- Famous for tourism
- Transportation concern.
Santacruz is a very famous locality in Mumbai. It is connected to Mumbai by the Eastern expressway as well as the Western expressway and the Harbor line and the Western line railway. Connectivity is never a problem here. The upcoming Santacruz Chembur link road will make Chembur a 20 min drive and New Bombay a 45 min drive. The domestic airport is also located here connecting it to the rest of India as well. Five star hotel Grand Hyatt is located here. Many famous point of visits like Rajesh khanna park, Hare rama hare krishna temple, The Kalina Mumbai university campus are also located here.
The neighborhood is peaceful and the people here are very friendly. To conclude, it is fantastic place to stay at.
- Kalina Mumbai university campus
- Rajesh khanna park
- Connectivity to Mumbai
- Domestic airport
Have a good knowledge of
Alibag? Share it and become a Locality expert.
|Write a review of Alibag|
|Please try to write your review from a neutral point of view.|
Enter some positive aspects of Alibag
Enter some negative aspects of Alibag
Alibag, Raigad News
Cyclone Nisarga aftermath: NCP chief assures aid to Raigad; collector seeks more manpower- Week after Cyclone Nisarga hit Raigad, electricity supply has still not resumed in most places; district collector says need more trained personnel, even as administration works in full capacity to re ... more
Cyclone Nisarga snaps trees, electricity poles in Maharashtra’s Raigad- Several trees were uprooted, electricity lines brought down leaving thousands without power and houses flattened in Maharashtra’s Raigad district, close to Alibag, where Cyclone Nisarga made landfall ... more
Cyclone Nisarga: Section 144 imposed in Mumbai, Alibag braces up for landfall | 10 points- Cyclone Nisarga is expected to make landfall near Alibag in Raigad district of Maharashtra between 1 and 3pm today. As a precaution, authorities in Mumbai have imposed Section 144 CrPC in the city. more
CM Uddhav Thackeray visits cyclone-hit Raigad, announces ₹100 crore for immediate relief work- Eight of the 15 tehsils in Raigad district, which was the worst hit by the cyclone on Wednesday, are still without electricity and telephone connectivity ... more
Post Nisarga, Uddhav Thackeray seeks completion of ongoing works in coastal districts- Cyclone Nisarga made landfall near Shirvardhan in Raigad on June 3 and caused extensive damage in the district, and the neighbouring areas of Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, and Palghar. more
Cyclone Nisarga makes landfall on Maharashtra coast near Alibag- On Wednesday morning, the storm was headed towards Alibag in Maharashtra’s Raigad district, about 100 km from Mumbai. more
Cyclone Nisarga: 1 killed in Raigad after electric pole falls on him; Cyclonic storm set to weaken further in next 3 hrs | Highlights- The landfall of the cyclone began at 12.30 PM at Alibaug and the process was completed by 2.30 PM, IMD director general Mrutunjay Mohapatra said. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) said that ... more
Uddhav Thackeray visits Raigad, announces Rs 100-cr aid- In his first visit to Raigad, which bore the brunt of Cyclone Nisarga that made landfall at Shrivardhan on June 3, Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray on Friday announced Rs 100 crore ... more
Cyclone 'Nisarga' to make landfall near Alibag in Maharashtra: IMD- The storm surge is expected to be one to two metres above the astronomical tide and is very likely to inundate low-lying areas of Mumbai, Thane and Raigad districts at the time of landfall ... more
Nisarga snaps trees, electricity poles in Maharashtra’s Raigad, no loss of life reported- Several trees were uprooted, electricity lines brought down leaving thousands without power and houses flattened in Maharashtra’s Raigad district, close to Alibag, where Cyclone Nisarga made landfall ... more
Cyclone Nisarga: Landfall process begins near Alibag in Mah- Landfall process of severe cyclonic storm Nisarga has started near Alibag in Raigad district in Maharashtra and is likely to be completed in next three hours, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD ... more
Cyclone Nisarga LIVE updates: Rehabilitation work underway in Alibag, flight halted at Mumbai airport till 7pm- The landfall process of Cyclone 'Nisarga' will continue for another hour as the rear part of its cloud is still over the sea, the India Meteorological Department said on Wednesday ... more
Price Trends in Alibag, Raigad
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Alibag, Raigad
Apartments / Flats for sale in Alibag, Raigad
Independent Houses for sale in Alibag, Raigad
Farm Houses for sale in Alibag, Raigad
Projects in Alibag
Properties for Sale in Alibag
- 451 SqFeet Apartment @ Rs.3548/SqFeet
- ID: P56817465 — Posted: by Vishwadeep Hate
- True Second Home in a pollution free environment of Alibaug
- You will get the feeling of walking into the resort. Enjoy the various amenities in a calm and soothing environment. Enjoy the best vacations. more details
- 278.71 SqMeters Farm House @ Rs.717592/SqMeter
- ID: P40961893 — Posted: by Anil Sadanad David
- Ready to move Furnished Farm House in Nagaon, Alibag
- Nagaon is a beautiful village touching the sea with quaint lanes and simple path ways. Full of greenery. Our property has two bungalows, 3000 sq ft each on na land 22 gunthas. 88 gunthas is agricultural land fully developed. The property has 3 wells. Both the bungalows are fully furnished ... more details
- 418.06 SqMeters Independent House @ Rs.55016/SqMeter
- ID: P71960419 — Posted: by Amit
- 5BHK House/Villa in
- 2 storey building for sell at alibag on 3.5 gunthe land. 3 shops road facing and 5 flats. Each flat is 1 bhk. more details