- Area: 900 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 13,000
- Rate: 14 per SqFeet +25%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
- Builtup Area: 900 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1000 Sq.Ft.
- Floor: Ground of 5 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: Vandalur Park Apartments
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Urappakkam, Chennai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Urappakkam, Chennai
Locality Reviews Urappakkam, Chennai
The proposed southern bus terminal has been confirmed @ Urappakam and the construction will start very soon. Moreover the old site at Nandivaram is being turned Into a huge wholesale market similar to Koyambedu. Very cheap local train facilities are available unlike the High class/High cost Metro
- Cheap Local train facility
- No underground drainage
- Very silent place with good breeze of air
- Roads to be made in good condition for inner lanes
Urappakkam is a very fast developing suburb after Tambaram with all leading banks, merchants, opening their branches. With lots of temple, schools it is highly preferred location who wants to settled in a peaceful area with all facilities at easily reachable distance.
- Very good water facility
- Peaceful atmosphere
- easy access to all markets and banks.
- suburban train connectivity intervel is not likeinside city.
- power cut
Urapakkam is the fastest developing area in the suburbs of Chennai. Profiled with hi-tech infra structure, Multi National companies / factories / IT hubs etc. Asia's biggest gold mall is on its way.
- Water supply sufficient
- Unpolluted environment