- Area: 135.64 SqMeters
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 20,000
- Rate: 147 per SqMeter -30%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Jewel bay view
1490 square feet
2 nd floor
Rent - 20000 (Including mmc)
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you contact.
- Super Builtup Area: 135.64 sq.m.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 2
- Floor: 2nd of 9 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: Jewel Bay View
- Ceramic Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Landmarks* All distances are approximate
Price Trends Vyttila, Kochi
Apartments / Flats for rent in Vyttila, Kochi
Locality Reviews Vyttila, Kochi
Vyttila is the biggest junction of Kerala with the highest number of vehicles passing through. The junction is formed mainly with kanyakumari-panvel national highway &state highways. Here situates the Vyttila mobility hub, from where you can get to any part of the state. Inter state buses to Tamilnadu & Karnataka are also operate from here. Vyttila Mobility hub is a very important point of Kochi that connects the different parts of the district with metro trains, bus and boat services
- Well connected to different parts of the city with bus, boat & metro rain services.
- Atmosphere is polluted.
- Traffic blocks are usual.
Easy Access to all parts of Ernakulam District.
Main junction diversion to Trichur, Kottayam, Alleppy and Ernakulam
- Commercial Hub
- Newly Tarred roads
- Metro/Water/Train/Bus Transport Hub
- Heavy Traffic
- Bridge under construction
- Mixed Residential and Commercial locality
Central point of city from were rail,road and air link is well connected. Rail junction at 2 kms. Road terminal also 2 kms distance. Well developed yet not very congested
- Well settled and maintained house
- Built and nurtured by owner
- Not much property available for sale
- Few years old
- conventional house
Vyttila is an intersection as well as the name of a region in the city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. It is one of the largest as well as the busiest intersections in Kerala. This node intersects the main north-south artery of the state of Kerala, namely, the National Highway 47, with three city roads of Kochi viz, the S. A. Road (east-west), the Vyttila-Petta Road, and the Thammanam Road. Vyttila hosts the Kochi Mobility Hub, which converges different ways of surface transport.
- Mobility Hub-Bus Station & Metro Rail
- Govt. Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Temples, Churches, Mosques are nearby
- Commercial Hub
- Thickly Populated
- Traffic Jam
- Lacking Fly overs