- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: Available on request
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Super Area: 960 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 3rd of 14 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: Audumber Shree Krishna Complex
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Borivali East, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Borivali East, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Borivali East, Mumbai
Borivali East is well-connected to other parts of the city via the Western Express Highway and SV Road. Abhinav Nagar, Omkareshwar Mandir and Kajupada Borivali are some of the bus stops located close to the area. Borivali is also a station on the Mumbai Suburban Railway Network. To enhance connectivity, a monorail line and a metro in the area have also been proposed. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and Mumbai Central Railway Station are 18 kilometer and 35 kilometers from Borivali, respectively. Taxis and auto rickshaws are other local means of transport in the area.
- Well Planed Infrastructure
- Wide Roads
- Railway Terminal
- 3 minutes walking distance from station
Residing in Borivali East for the past 8 yrs. This place is 2-3 Degrees cooler than the rest of Mumbai. It's a Safe and quiet locality. Neighbours are friendly and there are good eateries near by only. National Park is located within close proximity to the locality and is an amazing place for reseting your mind from regular chaos.
- The locality is surrounded by trees that deliver fresh air everyday
- The place is 2-3 Degrees cooler than the rest of Mumbai
- It's a safe and quiet place.