- Area: 1650 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Floor: First
- Total Floors: Three
- Facing: North East
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 4,200,000
- Rate: 2,545 per SqFeet -25%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Security Guards
- Fire Alarm
- Private Terrace
- Private Garden
- Modular Kitchen
- Wooden Flooring
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Reserved Parking
- Visitor Parking
- Servant Quarter
- Water Supply / Storage
- RO System
- Water Softner
- Boring / Tube-well
- Rain Water Harvesting
Price Trends Peer Mushalla, Zirakpur
Apartments / Flats for sale in Peer Mushalla, Zirakpur
Locality Reviews Peer Mushalla, Zirakpur
It's a developing place.
Location is peaceful, rush free & easily approachable.
Near sector 20, Panchkula.
Feel like heaven here, hills view.
- Pollution free
- Daily needs shops are on few steps
- Greenry makes it beautiful
- Many projects are under construction
- Surroundings are forest from one side
Peer Mushalla is definitely a better choice for investment or end user. One of the major factors is the planned development in Peer Muchalla. There is proper space left for wide and straight roads. Peer Mushalla will open into the National Highway. No doubt Peer Mushalla is a better investment. Peer Mushalla enjoys the infrastructure of sector 20 Panchkula. It is less than 500 - 1000 meters and boasts of all great brands.
- Well Planned Area
Peer Muchalla hottest and fastest developing urban locality next to sector 20, panchkula. nestled well away from the noise and rush of the city but is still close to all modern comforts and necessities. So, you'll be away from pollution, honking cars and the stress of city life, but well in touch with shopping, technology, education and medical facilities.
- Relax with the comforts of Sector 20, Panchkula..
- Explore the delights that a well-planned and fully functional marketplace can provide. Schools, hosp
- Revel in the splendour of the Shivaliks, everyday.
- Find bliss in the sprawling hills and vast green areas.