- Area: 999 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 135,000
- Rate: 135 per SqFeet +65%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Master bedroom has view of banganga tank and sea.
Its about 300mtrs from st. Elizabeth hospital.
Veg n non veg both is allowed.
There is no parking available.
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 999 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 840 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1000 Sq.Ft.
- North Facing
- Floor: 14th of 15 Floors
- 10+ years old
- Society: Poornanand Building
- Marble Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Walkeshwar, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Walkeshwar, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Walkeshwar, Mumbai
Walkeshwar is a very good area and a very safe location because of high profile people staying. All conveniences like bus, taxi are easily available. It has good school and hospitals also mostly gujrati and marwadis live in this area lots of jain temples also here some famous hotels and ice cream parlours are here. Chowpatty beach is few minutes drive.
- Easy-connectivity to south mumbai churchgate-and nariman point
- Lots of eating places-ice cream and juice shops
- Police presence is good because of governor house
- Can get crowded in morning and evenings- due to traffic
- Parking not available easily-because it is vip road
Walkeshwar is one of the most affluent areas in South Mumbai. Malabar hill is also included in Walkeshwar. The governor of Maharashtra's residence is located here. Hanging gardens and Kamala Nehru park are very famous recreation areas here. Wilson college is just a 5 min drive. Real estate prices here are among the costliest in the country. Walkeshwar temple is also located here.
It is a place worth visiting.
- Walkeshwar temple
- Raj bhavan
- Kamala nehru park
- One of the most affluent areas in South Mumbai
- Expensive real estate