- Area: 650 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 52,000
- Rate: 80 per SqFeet +5%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Brokers please excuse!
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 650 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 500 Sq.Ft.
- West Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 4th of 7 Floors
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: nav apartments mahim
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Mahim West, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Mahim West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Mahim West, Mumbai
Mahim West : Excellent centrally located having a cosmopolitan population; very good connectivity to City, Suburbs, New Mumbai by rail and road; quiet affordable compared to Shivaji park / Dadar; ideal for working at BKC/Pare/Worli by road, proximity to markets, sea, shopping, atms , schools, hospitals, hotels, gymnasiums, theaters, parks, metro stations....
- Excellent Connectivity.
- Cheaper compared to Dadar / Shivaji park area though very close.
- Junction at St. Michael Church gets congusted on Wednesdays
- cosmopolitan area-nice schools like canossa convent
- huge traffic due to church on wednesdays
Mahim is a neighbourhood in Mumbai. It is famous for its roadside food stalls, which become a bustling place after sunset. The Mahim railway station is in the Mahim area, on the Mumbai suburban railway on the Western Railway line. The first Babulnath temple was built.
- It is famous for its roadside food stalls