- Area: 500 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 8,000
- Rate: 16 per SqFeet +5%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Available from 1st feb 2017
2 wheeler parking
Use this link to get the exact location of the address:
Address: Mathikere next to yesvantpur
Close by to:
500 meters to mathikere bus stop
850 meters to ramaiah college
2.3 kms to yesvantpur raily station
Many banks in walking distance (Sbi, icici etc)
Restaurants close by
Also there are schools in walking distance
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 500 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 450 Sq.Ft.
- 1 to 5 years old
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Mathikere, Bangalore
Independent Houses for rent in Mathikere, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Mathikere, Bangalore
Mathikere area is well connected to hospital (MS Ramaih Hospital), Yeswanthapur railway station and public transport. A beautiful, very large park is just 5 minutes-walk. The park is having play area for small children, a lake, wide streets for jogging, a neatly maintained swimming pool for both children and adults and ample of parking space.
- Well Planned Area
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools
- frequent power cuts
Mathikere is a always busy area, 24 hours transacting place. All the needs are under one area. Transportation is more accessible than any other area. Mixed community people with peace loving nature.
- Anytime, anywhere, transport is easy to get
- Next door shopping experiences
- Nursery, schools, colleges many and good teaching
- Mixed community people with peace loving nature.
- Rates of commodities little bit high, but affordable
- Festival, function seasons very crowded, single way roads
- Roads are very conjested and in peak hours people have to struggle a lot to get out of Mathikere