- Area: 300 SqFeet
- Bathrooms: Eleven
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 24,000,000
- Rate: 80,000 per SqFeet +20%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 300 Sq.Ft.
- Freehold ownership
- Balconies: More than 3
- Posession Dec, 2021
- Under Construction property
- Society: Omaxe Mall
Price Trends Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
Shops for sale in Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest locality of Delhi and is one of India's largest wholesale markets. Its a good tourist attraction as well. Its famous all over the world for its authentic Indian food and Traditional Indian clothes. It also has variety of markets of ornaments, electronic goods, consumer goods, shoes, leather goods, books, decoration items etc. It has very narrow lanes with wires hanging all over. Its always over-crowded with no space even for walking sometimes.
But despite all these things, the market is amazingly good in terms of the quality and pricing of goods being sold. There is a very good saying in Delhi that "without visiting Chandni chowk, the shopping of a bride/bridegroom is not complete". Some of the shops have very small entrances and looks very small from outside, but when you enter inside its like a huge hall. And one wonders how is the architectural layout of the place! One should know where to go in Chandni chowk, otherwise you can easily get lost.
- Excellent Indian foods. Some shops are since 1800 Century.
- Excellent and reasonable in terms of shopping of traditional Indian wear. And other items as well.
- Centrally located from important places in Delhi and tourist attractions.
- Very congested. Has very narrow lanes and its very crowded.