- Area: 950 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 75,000
- Rate: 79 per SqFeet +5%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 950 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 800 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1050 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 13th of 21 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: Rizvi Heights
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Mahim West, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Mahim West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Mahim West, Mumbai
Mahim West : Excellent centrally located having a cosmopolitan population; very good connectivity to City, Suburbs, New Mumbai by rail and road; quiet affordable compared to Shivaji park / Dadar; ideal for working at BKC/Pare/Worli by road, proximity to markets, sea, shopping, atms , schools, hospitals, hotels, gymnasiums, theaters, parks, metro stations....
- Excellent Connectivity.
- Cheaper compared to Dadar / Shivaji park area though very close.
- Junction at St. Michael Church gets congusted on Wednesdays
- cosmopolitan area-nice schools like canossa convent
- huge traffic due to church on wednesdays
Mahim is a neighbourhood in Mumbai. It is famous for its roadside food stalls, which become a bustling place after sunset. The Mahim railway station is in the Mahim area, on the Mumbai suburban railway on the Western Railway line. The first Babulnath temple was built.
- It is famous for its roadside food stalls