Residential Plot / Land for sale in Outer Ring Road area, Nagpur

16.5 lakhs
Clear Titled Fully Developed Plots OUTER RING ROAD RERA SANCTION

Clear Titled Fully Developed Plots OUTER RING ROAD RERA SANCTION

OUTER RING ROAD, Outer Ring Road, Nagpur - 440024 (Maharashtra)

  • Area: 1100 SqFeet
  • Facing: East
  • Transaction: New Property
  • Price: 1,650,000
  • Rate: 1,500 per SqFeet
  • Possession: Immediate/Ready to move

Description

offers you a project of Open Bunglow plots OUTER RING ROAD NIT RL RERA SANCTION


Booking amount- Rs. 21000. For registration – Rs 20% remaining 80% BANK LOAN


Amenities.


Full Table Land.


Internal 20 feet road.


Govt.Tar road touch property.


Ground Water available.


Electricity available.


Fast developing area.


Rate appreciation in very short span of time.


Ready to build plots.


As per customer demands,we build a bunglow on plots as well.

When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.

Features

  • Land Features
    • Clear Title
    • Freehold Land
    • Plot Boundary Wall
    • Society Boundary Wall
    • Corner Plot
    • Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
    • Club / Community Center
    • Adjacent to Main Road
    • Park/Green Belt Facing
    • Water Connection
    • Electric Connection
    • Close to Hospital
    • Close to School
    • Close to Shopping Center/Mall

Location

Enlarge Map
* Location may be approximate

Price Trends Outer Ring Road area, Nagpur

Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Outer Ring Road, Nagpur

This property is priced approximately same as the average for an Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Outer Ring Road, Nagpur (Rs.1443/SqFeet)
* Disclaimer: Data may be approximate.