- Area: 1100 SqFeet
- Facing: West
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 2,100,000
- Rate: 1,909 per SqFeet -5%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Clear Title
- Freehold Land
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
Price Trends Urappakkam, Chennai
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Urappakkam, Chennai
Locality Reviews Urappakkam, Chennai
The proposed southern bus terminal has been confirmed @ Urappakam and the construction will start very soon. Moreover the old site at Nandivaram is being turned Into a huge wholesale market similar to Koyambedu. Very cheap local train facilities are available unlike the High class/High cost Metro
- Cheap Local train facility
- No underground drainage
- Very silent place with good breeze of air
- Roads to be made in good condition for inner lanes
Urappakkam is a very fast developing suburb after Tambaram with all leading banks, merchants, opening their branches. With lots of temple, schools it is highly preferred location who wants to settled in a peaceful area with all facilities at easily reachable distance.
- Very good water facility
- Peaceful atmosphere
- easy access to all markets and banks.
- suburban train connectivity intervel is not likeinside city.
- power cut
Urapakkam is the fastest developing area in the suburbs of Chennai. Profiled with hi-tech infra structure, Multi National companies / factories / IT hubs etc. Asia's biggest gold mall is on its way.
- Water supply sufficient
- Unpolluted environment