- Area: 500 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 32,000
- Rate: 64 per SqFeet +5%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
- Builtup Area: 500 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 480 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 600 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Balconies: More than 3
- Floor: 5th of 7 Floors
- 10+ years old
- Additional Rooms:
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Santacruz East, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Santacruz East, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Santacruz East, Mumbai
Santacruz (East) consists of Maratha Colony, Prabhat Colony, Kalina and Vakola. It also consists of land belonging Airport Authority of India, which consists of the Mumbai Airport and Air India Colony (which comes in Kalina).
The main roads passing through Santa Cruz(E) are the Western Express Highway, Nehru Road, Santacruz-Chembur Link Road and the Kalina-Kurla Link Road.
- Well Connected with Commercial Hubs like BKC.
- Well Connected with Airport
- Reputed Schools
- A little bit congestion during peak hours.
Vakola in Santacruz East is in the exact centre of BKC and commercial Andheri and is just 600 metres away from the Western Express Highway and 900 metres away from the South Mumbai Speedway -yet is is 60% cheaper than Andheri(East) and 75% cheaper than BKC in property terms.
This area is totally cosmopolitan with 300 yr old Christian Churches yet the Ganesh idol in Vakola is the 6th most popular in Mumbai with the renowned Datta Mandir opp St.Anthony's Church with every community in perfect harmony -upmarket fine dining places jostle with local vada pau joints and with quality affordable housings and easy connectivity via rail,road or metro-Santacruz East is better value for your money for commercial & residential property rather than Bandra,Khar,Santacruz,BKC,Andheri East
- Panchai International School, Hyatt 5*Hotel, CST Speedway, University
- Affordable,Best Maids,Cosmopolitan Area,Easy Connectivity
- Good SSC Schools, Center of BKC & Commercial Andheri East
- Middle class image, lack of upmarket international stores
- Fast moving busy traffic since it links Western to Eastern Sururbs
- Top facilities like Club house, swimming pools unavailable in housing areas