- Area: 1100 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 3,200,000
- Rate: 2,909 per SqFeet -15%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Possession: Within 6 Months
MATERIAL TO BE USED FOR INDEPENDENT VILLAS AS PER BELOW MENTIONED PRICE RANGE
1. BATH FITTINGS (ANY PREMIUM BRAND)*
I. Taps – Not Exceeding Rs. 1000 per piece
II. Showers- Not Exceeding Rs. 1500 per piece
III. Mixers Not Exceeding Rs. 1500 per piece
(All Accessories of taps, Mixers & Showers are Included in this price; CPVC Pipes of Kissan & Ashirwad will be used in Plumbing)
(NOTE: All accessories cost used in villas will be borne by costumers)
2. SANITARY (ANY PREMIUM BRAND)
I. WBC – Rs. 4500
II. Wash basins – Rs. 4500
III. 1000 Liter water tank on terrace ( Any other water storage Tank cost will be borne by Customer)
3. PAINT – Asian Paint (As per customer choice) in Internal Wall’s and Apex ultima on Outer Elevation and any one textured wall or PVC Paneling Will be given as per customer choice.
I. Wiring – Havel’s
II. Modular switches – Havel’s or Anchor ( Crabtree/ Grate white brand’s )
5. WOOD WORK
I. Wood – Red Marrandi
II. All door’s would be of Pine Wood with laminated Skin on Single side and Paint on other side, 3 Locks would be Given from Builder side
III. Cupboard- One cupboard full wall sized per bed room on GF & 7ft on FF (mica on front side & Paint on Other side)
IV. Kitchen – Complete modular kitchen with chimney ( Pigeon or Kaiff, Budget :- Rs 7500/-)
V. Doors – Double glazed for all exterior entries and rest all will be single doors, Iron Frames Will be used for Chokhat.
VI. Windows – Double glazed windows with iron grills.
VII. LCD Stand in One Bedroom.
6. MAIN Door (Budget Rs 15000/-) + Balcony RAILING + Stair Case – Stainless steel as per standard designs.
I. Floor tiles – not exceeding Rs. 60 per sq. ft. ( Inclusive labor of Rs 10 per sq ft for Vitrified tile and Rs 20 per sq ft for Marble
II. Wall tiles – not exceeding Rs. 55 per sq. ft. ( 7 ft Wall tiles used in Washrooms )
III. Courtyard and stair case marble – not exceeding Rs 45 per sq ft
IV. Kitchen Granite – Not exceeding Rs. 150 per sq. ft.
8. False ceiling in drawing n dinning of POP or PVC as per standard designs. ( LED Lights will be Provide by customer )
9. Cement – Ambuja or ACC or Ultratek ( Subject to availability)
10. Bricks – A grade.
11. Tor (Saria) – Timco or Laxmi TMT bars. (4 Saria used in 1 Column, Total 6 Column Installed in Civil Structure )
I. All cost of tiles used in front elevation will be borne by customers.
II. Any provision of split AC, gas pipe, or any other extra fittings will be charged as per actual cost and will be over and above the package cost.
III. Iron Staircase on First Floor will be borne by Customer.
IV. Safety Grill on back Courtyard will be borne by Customer.
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
- Security Guards
- Private Terrace
- Private Garden
- Park Facing
- Modular Kitchen
- Marble Flooring
- Wooden Flooring
- Reserved Parking
- Visitor Parking
- Fitness Centre / GYM
- Club / Community Center
- Water Supply / Storage
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Waste Disposal
Price Trends Kharar, Mohali
Independent Houses for sale in Kharar, Mohali
Locality Reviews Kharar, Mohali
Kharar is a very Growing and developing city. Because of the locality situated near Chandigarh, it' property appreciation value is best.
- Well Planned Area
- Traffic Jam
- One of promising area where most of the real estate development happening
- Still provide homes in affordable range
- Most of the educational group are located in this area
- Will take another five year to emerge next town.
- Road and connectivity at inception stage
Kharar is a city and a municipal council in Mohali district in the state of Punjab. It is at a distance of about 10-15 kilometers from Chandigarh and about 4 kilometers from Mohali. Kharar, which has been shifted from Rupnagar District to Mohali District, is getting developed fast. As it has the advantage of proximity to both Chandigarh and Mohali. Also because the Punjab Government is encouraging development in Kharar. This has given shape to a lot of colonies approved by GMADA being developed in the city, prominent among these being Model Town, Shivalik Enclave, Sunny Enclave and Gillco Valley.
- Developing Area
- Very good planning
- Having Mall, Hospital and other Facilities
- Dividing roads are taking too long time to complete
Kharar is increasing demand for residential space around the Tricity has brought a Real Estate boom in the
areas on the length and breadth of Mohali. Kharar stretch on National Highway-21, One of the major reasons for the townships of Kharar getting a fair amount of success is the Master Plan of the Area, The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) is ensuring a proper and planned development of this area. The major benefit has been the sector of all projects. Kharar, Mohali stretch on NH-21, which is on its way to becoming a major Residential & Commercial Hub.
- It becoming a major Residential & Commercial Hub
- Kharar stretch on National Highway-21
- It getting a fair amount of success is the Master Plan of the Area
Organized, well-maintained, friendly environment/culture. Better choice for living.
- Newly built roads
Kharar is very pleasant place to live. Gurudwaras, Mandir, Bus services, Govt. Offices & Hospital, Indoor Stadium, Markets, School, Colleges, etc. all facilities are available. People are cultured and helpful.
- It is developing very fast and soon it will be the NCR of Chandigarh.
- All facilities are available nearby.
- People are cultured and helpful.
- It will take time to establish.