- Area: 15100 SqFeet
- Bathrooms: Eight
- Floor: Ground
- Total Floors: Fifteen
- Facing: East
- Furnished: Furnished
- Lease Period: 36 Months
- Monthly Rent: 906,000
- Rate: 60 per SqFeet +5%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you contact.
- Power Back-up
- Centrally Air Conditioned
- Room AC
- High Speed Internet
- Security Guards
- Intercom Facility
- Fire Alarm
- Reserved Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- RO System
- Waste Disposal
Price Trends Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Office Spaces for rent in Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Indira Nagar is a co-working space/private offices for startups, freelancers and small teams. Its located off 100 Ft Road, Indiranagar (Bangalore), behind Vapour Pub and Brewery. It is ideally suited for small teams of 3 -15. Our dedicated desks and office spaces allow you to create a nice little office of your own without having to worry about all the administrative and other overheads that come along with running your own. What more, being in the midst of enterprising people, innovate ideas & tapping into the community for everything from connections to collaborations, is all just a plus.
- Good Locality for Everything
- Bit Traffic
Indira Nagar is on the cross roads of C B D Area and Marathahalli and Whitefield. This location commands good connectivity to various other areas as well. Its a convenient location for techies to live in this area who work in the above mentioned areas and besides it has all branded showrooms to cater to this segment of employees and restaurants of all grades.
- Convenient location
- Connects from Old Madras Road to Koramangala and Electronic city.
- Rents and price of land has been grossly priced.
- Easy to reach
- Proximity to all parts of Bangalore
- Costly area
- Traffic is bad
Indiranagar is one of the most convenient and very well developed areas of Bangalore.
Everything is walkable.
Well connected to all parts of Bangalore.
Good greenery even today.
Well connected by water supply, sewerage and sanitation.
Always one of the most sought after suburbs of Bangalore, seeing this since 1980.
- Convenience and proximity to all parts of Bangalore
- Very affordable properties even today, if one were to look into the immediate future
- Property prices will go up very high in the near future
- Schools, colleges, offices, shopping