- Area: 1200 SqFeet
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 12,600,000
- Rate: 10,500 per SqFeet +20%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
- Super Area: 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Freehold ownership
- West Facing
- Immediate posession
Price Trends Sahakara Nagar, Bangalore
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Sahakara Nagar, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Sahakara Nagar, Bangalore
- Greenery all around
- Its not a suitable location for middle class people
Sahakara Nagar is a residential suburb in Bangalore, India. Sahakanagar is formed by Ministry of Communication Employees housing society and has developed to this extent under the efforts Sahakaranagar Residents welfare association. Ever since the inclusion of 45 new wards to Bangalore city in 2008, Sahakara Nagar comes under theBBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike) limits.
- It has over 8 well maintained parks
- Well Planned Area
- The locality is accessible via NH 7
Sahakara Nagar has grown very fast in the past 4-5 years. All a class shopping chains, eateries, schools etc. have come up. It is adjoining Bellary road, on the way to Airport. Columbia Asia and Cauvery hospitals are close by, So are international standards schools like TRIO. G & F Blocks are really very prime locations.
- Peaceful area with all facilities near by
- Very bad, unreliable BMTC bus service
- This location is suitable for people working in IT sector
- The location is a densely populated area, so much crowed, life cannot be peaceful.
Sahakara Nagar is a very prime location of Bangalore. The locality is suitable for the professionals working with Manyata, Kirloskar Tech Part and the persons working with multinationals as marketing personnel. The locality is having all the facilities such as school, hospital, public transport, malls and temple etc to having decent living to all walks of people. Having cosmopolitan culture and reasonable in all respect.
- Well Planned Area
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools