3 Bedroom Independent House for sale in Isnapur, Hyderabad

90 lakhs
Luxurious 3bhk villas are sale at isnapur

Luxurious 3bhk villas are sale at isnapur

Mega gated community villas are sale at Isnapur, Isnapur, Hyderabad - 502300 (Telangana)

  • Area: 160 SqYards
  • Bedrooms: Three
  • Bathrooms: Three
  • Floor: First
  • Total Floors: Two
  • Facing: East
  • Furnished: Unfurnished
  • Transaction: New Property
  • Price: 9,000,000
  • Rate: 56,250 per SqYard +40%
  • Age Of Construction: Under Construction
  • Possession: Within 2 Years

Description

SOFT Launch Offer Villas At Isnapur
Project Name:- *Sri Garuda Daimond Hills
Introducing Luxurious Duplex Villas
Project Located at Isnapur
Project Details
Total Land:-17Acres
Total 2-Phases
Phase:-1=06Acres
No.of Villas:-102
East&West Facings
160Sq.yards=2040Sft
Unique Selling Points of the Project
Soft launch Offer
Buy Back Option(1.2Cr)
Pay only 40% (remaining 60% after getting all Govt authority approvals).
Pricing :-
150 Sq.yards Villa for 90Lakhs only
(Including Amenities)
Possession Time :-
18 Months
Project Highlights :-
5 min drive from patancheru exit ORR.
Club house
Swimming pool
Indoor games
Parks &Gym
Banquet&Multipurpose Hall

Location Highlights
2mins drive from Patancheru Exit ORR
5Mins Drive from Patancheru
10Mins Drive From Lingampally
20 Mins Drive from Hitechcity &Gachibowli

Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.

Features

  • General
    • Power Back-up
    • Centrally Air Conditioned
    • Lifts
  • Security
    • Security Guards
    • Electronic Security
    • Intercom Facility
    • Fire Alarm
  • Lot
    • Private Terrace
    • Balcony
    • Basement
    • Corner Location
  • Interior
    • Woodwork
    • Modular Kitchen
    • Granite Flooring
  • Exterior
    • Reserved Parking
    • Visitor Parking
    • Independent Garage
  • Recreation
    • Swimming Pool
    • Park
    • Fitness Centre / GYM
    • Club / Community Center
  • Maintenance
    • Water Supply / Storage
    • RO System
    • Boring / Tube-well
    • Rain Water Harvesting

Location

Enlarge Map
* Location may be approximate

Price Trends Isnapur, Hyderabad

Independent Houses for sale in Isnapur, Hyderabad

This property is priced approximately 40% over the average for an Independent Houses for sale in Isnapur, Hyderabad (Rs.39865/SqYards)
* Disclaimer: Data may be approximate.

Locality Reviews Isnapur, Hyderabad

Isnapur location is near to the Outer Ring Road by that journey will be less.
Present developing area.

Pros:
  • Locality
Posted: by

Very rapid growth. IIT Hyderabad, Gitam University and NH9 made this location very attractive. Close to IT zone and official permission for apartments construction. Your investment will give best returns.

Pros:
  • Close to Khandi IIT
  • Industrial parks
Isnapur, Hyderabad is rated 9 out of 10 based on 2 user reviews.
Disclaimer: The reviews are opinions of PropertyWala.com members, and not of PropertyWala.com.