- Area: 3000 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Four
- Bathrooms: Four
- Monthly Rent: 35,000
- Rate: 12 per SqFeet +50%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Builtup Area: 3000 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 2700 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 2600 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 2
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: Green city
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room, Study Room
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam
Independent Houses for rent in Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam
Locality Reviews Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam
Kurmannapalem is inhabited by mostly employees of nearby industrial establishments in Gajuwaka, Sindhia and Steel plant and Gangavaram port. Busy commercial and residential hub. Well populated. VEPZ and some other export zones are located in Kurmanna palem. Transport facilities like railway station and bus terminals for local and outstation vehicles are nearby. It has developed by leaps and bounds during the past 5 years. City bus no. 38 (plying on national high way), and 400 (plying via Scindia) are frequent. Has all amenities.
- Nearby all industrial establishments. Near Gajuwaka there is court, municipal, tahasildar offices.
- A mixed culture of former village people and present employees and business people.
- Equal distance to Vizag and Anakapalli.
- Almost more than half an hour journey from the heart of Visakhapatnam.
- The ills of administration are like every where in India.