- Area: 800 SqFeet
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 1,519,200
- Rate: 1,899 per SqFeet -15%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
Price Trends Kelambakkam, Chennai
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Kelambakkam, Chennai
Locality Reviews Kelambakkam, Chennai
Good "sub-urban" living yet close to many city like options in a small/good scale (Shopping complex, Hospital, School, Banks, Restaurants and connectivity)
Shopping: Few good moderately sophisticated vendors of all house hold needs such as cloths, Electrical items, cosmetic items.
Hospital: Big hospital is chittinad which can handle even tranplantation and few small hospitals, even 24/7 for regular/dental/eye care
School: 3 CBSE and 2 state board with in 3 KM all running buses to most location or in OMR/Vandaloor roads .
Restaurants: From road side vendors to what one can call 2* or a 3* hotels
connectivity: Pretty much to any part of the city from Kelambakkam busstand, specifically yo Vandaloor, Tambaram, Siruseri, sholinganallur, Madyakailesh etc (otward city)
- Good "Sub-urban" yet access to pretty much all city like options
- Easy access and reach-ability to any part using OMR and ECR roads
- Good weekend activities access (Beach, Maayajal and Kovalam)
- During peak hours, OMR/Vandaloor roads may be crowded (but not more than 5 minutes delay in < 1KM )
- Non-city power cut schedule and hence could mean more than 2 hour at times
- During heavy rain, OMR road/market street could so muddy for WALKING
Kelambakkam has location advantage of being close to the IT/ITeS companies several technology parks, Biotechnology Parks India's top BPO.
Companies like Infosys, Wipro, Polaris, HCL Technologies and many others, SIPCOT IT park is 3km from the area. People working in IT hubs prefer to stay close to their workplace in order to save on commuting expenses and travel time.
- Chettinad Hospital
- soon be connected by the upcoming Monorail in its first phase
Kelambakkam that has seen significant residential growth over the past 5–6 years. SIPCOT at Siruseri, where close to 50,000 people work, has been a major catchment. With large parcels of land being available here, developers have been offering gated communities and township projects targeted at the IT crowd.
- All amenities nearby
Kelambakkam is one among 44 villages declared under Satellite City. 5.20 acres of land surrounded by pleasant and serene environment. Excellent investment option with good appreciation. Presenting Smiley Homes with 89 spectacular plots located along with Chennai's IT Corridor.Just opposite to the proposed IIT Campus & Tsunami Research Center.
- Best Location
- Good Connectivity
- Easy to Access anywhere in city
- Good ground Water level
- Highest Appreciation
Kelambakkam Is a very nice Location. It has Almost All facilities like Transport, Working Fields, Hospitals, Tourism Places etc. Easy to Access ECR,OMR,GST Roads via Kelambakkam
- Nice Location
- Well Planned Area
Best place to invest. Kelambakkam is 30 minutes from Tidel Park and a 40 minute drive from the airport. Health care facilities and entertainment centers are just around the corner. This place is having everything near to it. Gives an easy way to excess everything.
- Bypass road from Padur to Thaiyur
- 5 flyovers, 2 by-pass roads, 15 to 20 IT parks
Best place to invest. Kelambakkam is 30 minutes from Tidel Park and a 40 minute drive from the airport.
- Up Coming New Rail Station, Bypass for better access
Well connected to OMR & Kelambakkam Vandalur highway
With easy access to the city via an IT expressway all the way up to Madhya Kailash (Adyar), it is well connected on the OMR (Old Mahabalipuram road), Chennai’s it highway
- Good residential purpose
Kelambakkam is nice place to live. Its very near by to sipcot and many colleges. It is connected by road from many areas.
- Markets and other shops are available nearby