- Area: 220 SqMeters
- Facing: East
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 3,100,000
- Rate: 14,091 per SqMeter -90%
- Age Of Construction: 21 Years
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
Price Trends Thaltej, Ahmedabad
Shops for sale in Thaltej, Ahmedabad
Locality Reviews Thaltej, Ahmedabad
Thaltej is posh area of west Ahmedabad. Rental and selling price of property of the area is more higher than other areas because construction the best builder of the Ahmedabad and this area touched to the SG Road.
- Connected to SG Road
- School, hospitals, hotels, are just nearby
- Easy transportation
Thaltej is fast developing area at entrance of the Thaltej entry is small and congested. It is directly connected to the S.G. Highway both the side service road is available so parking is not a big issue yet. It surroundings are with big show rooms - HONDA Car - BMW - ROLLCE ROYCE - IT has newly constructed multistory commercial building , SAL hospital and Sterling two big corporate hospital is 2.5 K.M. Away , This area is easily connected towards Gujarat capital Gandhinagar. KALOL and KADI (Industrial Area), Changodar, Sanand (Industrial area), bridge is under construction so traffic issue will be solve at the Thaltej cross road over all peaceful area for residence and commercial
- service road
- easy connectivity towards Gandhinagar
- peaceful area to stay
- Entrance is too small to enter
- Thaltej village is not clean
- no good school except Udgam school
Thaltej is the well known Residential cum commercial Area in West Ahmedabad. Its located near SG Road till SP Ring Road. Here there are highly maintained Bungalow schemes and Apartments. For the someone who wants to stay in the peaceful area near Ahmedabad West city, this is the ideal option. Also for the investors there is still scope for appreciation if you invest the money in Thaltej.
- Newly developed area.
- Near to the Ring Road and the city.
- Near to the PVR Cinemas and big malls.
- At the entry the roads are a bit small due to Thaltej Village.