- Area: 377 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Floor: Second
- Total Floors: Seven
- Facing: South East
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 3,150,000
- Rate: 8,355 per SqFeet +25%
- Age Of Construction: 3 Years
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Flat is 1-RK (377sq.ft BUA / 250sq.ft CA) situated on 2nd floor out of 7 storey tower.
It has the best amenities with quality electrical accessories fitted.
Property is having facilities like Lift, Solar system, Fire-fighting System, Security, Parking, KDMC water supply.
Property is new and attractive. It has completed just 3-yrs. Society is already formed. Location is good; the tower is exactly opposite to Nana Dharmadhikari KDMC garden.
9-min walking distance from Dombivali –East Railway station.
4-min walking distance for school- College. Hospitals, shop-line are closed to the property.
Good for investment as, at present Rs.7000/- rent may be earned from the property.
Cost of the Property -31.5 Lac (negotiable).
Loan from nationalize bank is possible.
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Security Guards
- Fire Alarm
- Reserved Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- Boring / Tube-well
- Carpet Area: 250 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 377 Sq.Ft.
- Co-operative Society ownership
- South-East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 2nd of 7 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Siddhivinayak Heights
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Dombivli East, Thane
Apartments / Flats for sale in Dombivli East, Thane
Locality Reviews Dombivli East, Thane
Dombivli east is best place for friends and family and very well equipped place with all sort of facilities.
- Best place for transportation and all sort of transportation facilities
- Due to many tourist it becomes noisy and dirty
Dombivli east is a fast growing locality, termed as educational, cultural, social and industrial hub in Thane District. Palava city itself is an independent township with almost all facilities divided in to two Casa Bella and Casa Rio with modern amenities and luxury living.
- Value for money
- Futuristic planning
- Poor rail connectivity to mainland
- Heavy traffic during peak hours
Dombivli East is a very good place as a investment point of view. Quick returns, mode of transport is time to time available.
- Low budget homes available
- Minimum costing for transportation
- Good demand for residencial project
- Crowded area
- Traffic Congesation
Dombivli East is the best location and locality and now Dombivali is a Smart City also so its the best location for family
- Nice Localities
Dombivli East is a good locality for families from daily life convenience point of view. People who know Dombivli well come here from Mumbai (Mulund/ Bhandup) as well for shopping. All in all a good place from practical convenience outlook.
- Good auto service through out 24 hrs. Even in case of strikes, you can walk 1-1.5 hrs
- You can safely walk even at night till Icon hospital.
- pools, gym and all amenities available at convenient locations
- No big fancy malls
- Station not covered like in navi mumbai
Dombivli is known for many positive things which goes in its favor, some of these are like 100% literacy rate, 99% working middle & higher middle class peace loving population who are known for their cultural activities. Renowned personalities from all walks of life are staying here. Boundaries of Dombivli are extending due to increase in home seekers & non-availability of space. Big projects are coming at outskirts of Dombivli from reputed developers with all modern amenities.
- Literate, Cultured, working class middle & higher middle class peace loving population
- Limited mode of transport ie Railway on which 99% population is depending for transport.
Kalyan Shill Phata Road the most upcoming area in Central Suburbs. Likely to get appreciated in near future due to its connectivity and presence of top most developers like Lodha, Marathon, Runwal etc.
- Upcoming Location
- Public transport problem
- Developed by lodha.