- Area: 277.59 SqMeters
- Bedrooms: Four
- Bathrooms: Four
- Monthly Rent: 22,000
- Rate: 79 per SqMeter -15%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 277.59 sq.m.
- Super Area: 438.97 sq.m.
- West Facing
- Balconies: 1
- 10+ years old
- Society: Bhagwat Bungalow
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room, Study Room
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends South Bopal, Ahmedabad
Independent Houses for rent in South Bopal, Ahmedabad
Locality Reviews South Bopal, Ahmedabad
It is pose area for living famous Sobo Center,high rises multi storey apartment in this area. All amenities of daily its very near to it,school bus stop, hotel,restaurant and ect...,
- Newly construct residential unit for living with natural sources
- Now a day mostly people want to live in this place so some cluster area developing
Well developed area. Peaceful environment with all the facilities available nearby.
- Well developed area.
- Peaceful environment.
Huge locality , wide market place , peaceful environment , anyone can develop business of any type . complete area for all class of people.
- Good area to live and establish consumer business
- Competitive market and little clumsy
- Between city centre and changodar industrial area
- Approx 20 kms from railway station & 25 kms from airport
South Bopal is a very fast developing locality. Rapid demand due to development in Sanand as auto hub, many Class One officers serving these industries are residents of South Bopal. Ahmedabad's top developers are actively developing this area.
- Cosmopolitan culture
- Close proximity of Prahladnagar
- Very peaceful and pollution free area
- Markets yet to be operational.
- Little far from City Center
One of the best area in the western part of the city. Properly planned and well developed. Very ideal for residential purpose.
- Fresh air and good environment.
- Properly planned and well developed.
- Little far from the city center.