- Area: 375 SqFeet
- Monthly Rent: 65,000
- Rate: 173 per SqFeet
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Additional details :
Partial power backup is available.
Separate electricity/water meter is provided for this property.
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Carpet Area: 375 Sq.Ft.
- North Facing
- Immediate posession
- 10+ years old
- Marble Flooring
Price Trends Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Shops for rent in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Paschim vihar and Peeragarhi are the pose area and main Market of West Delhi. Peeragarhi is the main Landmark of West Delhi on crossing of outer ring road and Rohtak Road at Delhi Bahadurgarh Haryana Metro line.
- Densely populated market of this area
- It is the Main root for Haryana from Delhi that is Rohtak Road
- Sometimes traffic may be at Peeragarhi area
The Outer Ring Road divides it into two parts. The Western part is relatively older than the eastern side. The area is divided into four wards: Paschim Vihar North and Paschim Vihar South cover the east side as well as Jwala Heri Village, Guru Harkishan Nagar and Peera Garhi cover the west side. The eastern part was mostly developed by the DDA while the west was developed privately
- Paschim Vihar is an upmarket residential colony in West Delhi.
- commercial office spaces like the Maruti showroom, banquets halls and banks etc
- Reputed schools such as Vishal Bharti Public School, Indraprastha World School, GD Goenka Public Sch
- little bit of traffic on main road.