- Area: 600 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 4,600
- Rate: 8 per SqFeet +30%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 600 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 480 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 700 Sq.Ft.
- Balconies: 2
- Floor: 4th of 4 Floors
- 10+ years old
- Society: Shree Poornima Apartment
- Additional Rooms:
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
Price Trends Panchpakhadi, Thane
Paying Guests for rent in Panchpakhadi, Thane
Locality Reviews Panchpakhadi, Thane
Panchpakadi was the central part of Thane city till about a decade or so until Thane began to grow as a city by leaps and bounds extending boundaries, almost about 15 kms from Thane station. The crowd is a cosmpolitan which earlier used to be either Marathi or Gujarati. The Thane Municipal Corporation and the Kachrali lake add essence to the area. It has schools,colleges,hospitals,malls,restaurants,gyms in the vicinity. The area off late has developed into a hot spot eating area with udupi restaurants, concept restaurants,international fast food joints,major ice cream parlours,Chat food joints. Has a major potential of redevelopment and cluster development. It is a peaceful area and safe for females even during night at late hours.
- Very strategically located to Thane station about 1.5 kms and about 0.2 kms from the eastern express
- The area off late has developed into a hot spot eating area with udupi restaurants, concept restaur
- It has schools,colleges,hospitals,malls,restaurants,gyms in the vicinity
- when the redevelopment of old buildings happen traffic will increase in the area
- No major planning for the parking to incorporate the increasing resident population
Panchpakhadi is a prime area of old Thane city centrally located and availability of all amenities in the vicinity. the locality boasts of top class, middle class and lower working class all in one, consists of hospitals, schools, high rise towers to small flats temples to talav and much more
- All the facilities such as schools, temples, veg. market