- Area: 2500 SqFeet
- Monthly Rent: 150,000
- Rate: 60 per SqFeet +5%
Details:- Wide range of offices from 200 sq-ft to 100000 sq-ft ready available with us. Our team of highly-experienced consultants has assisted numerous multinationals and financial institutions, both domestic and international ones. Be it India Entry Strategy, Acquisitions, Strategic Partnerships, Organic Growth and Finance Raising through both strategy and execution, we do it all for our clients.
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Visitor Parking
Price Trends Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune
Office Spaces for rent in Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune
Locality Reviews Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune
Snehankit co op hsc soc. is situated in Tanaji Nagar near Shivaji Uday Mandal, Chinchwad Pune. Potdar International High School, PMPML bus stop, Moraya Gosavi Mandir is on walking distance from property. Aditya Birla Hospital is about 1 km from property. Big Bazar, Railway Station is about 3 km from property.
- Hospital, Malls, Schools are surrounded by property
- Best Location
Pimpri Chinchwad has expanded & developed in last 10 years amazingly. Unlike core Pune areas, PCMC has wide roads. The drinking water is fetched from Pavna dam, which makes life easy for PCMC locales with almost no worries about water. Electricity is also available abundantly & nearly no power cuts. Recently, many renowned hospitals like Birla have started here. The vegetable / fruit market is very close to city & has lot of options that too not so expensive. Almost all renowned malls / multiplex have presence in PCMC. Almost all big shoppees like Jaihind, PNG, Ranka, Hastkala etc have made their presence in PCMC. Though, it still misses Tulashibaug or Ravivar peth :-)
- Wide roads, good infrastructure, no water shortage, no electricity fallouts, overall better place
- All coporation taxes like Water tax, Property tax are almost 1/2 compared to PMC
- All major hospitals, school / colleges in the near vicinity
- Limited renowned schools & getting admission is touch
- Gaonwallas rule in many areas
- Cosmopolitan culture (may be beneficial for some)