- Area: 1300 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Seven
- Bathrooms: Seven
- Monthly Rent: 3,700
- Rate: 3 per SqFeet
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Builtup Area: 1300 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1500 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 1200 Sq.Ft.
- North-East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- 5 to 10 years old
- Additional Rooms: Servant Room
- Marble Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
Price Trends Borivali West, Mumbai
Paying Guests for rent in Borivali West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Borivali West, Mumbai
Borivali West is having an excellent location of Western suburbs easy access to all places in country.
- Best location
Borivali West is a suburb located in northwest Mumbai. Mostly inhabited by the Gujarati community, it is one of the premium localities of North-West Mumbai preferred largely due to its good connectivity. The location is well connected with most of the major business centres through the Western Express Highway, SV Road and the western suburban railways. It is approximately 18 km from Mumbai Airport and roughly 33 km from Church gate Railway Station.
- Locational benefits it offers
- Great crowd
- High class infrastructure
- Public Transporation not upto mark
- Savarkar Garden
- Big Hotels & Restauants like Shri Sagar, Raj Mahal
Borivali West as a good location, with gardens and lots of greenery. All facilities are available at a very short distance. Not much far from station, lots of schools, colleges and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Good, fresh and clean surroundings.
- Lots of gardens and greenery.
- Schools, hospitals and all types of shops available.
- Well connected.
- Very crowded as it is near station.
- Too much traffic during peak hours. Rest all fine.
Borivali is a hub and perhaps the most important junction outside South Mumbai. It is an ideal place for an individual/commuter/family. Being born and brought up in this western suburb of Mumbai I can only highly recommend this place.
- Very lively
- Major junction connecting Navi Mumbai, Central Mumbai and South Mumbai
- Very busy, but nevermind, Mumbaikars like busy life!