- Area: 500 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 23,000
- Rate: 46 per SqFeet
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
- Builtup Area: 500 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 425 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 580 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Floor: 2nd of 6 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: Chintamani Apartment
- Additional Rooms:
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Ghatkopar West, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Ghatkopar West, Mumbai
- Connected to central railway line , Metro
- High density of people
I came to Ghatkopar West from Bandra West in 1996 -the Map told me that Ghatkopar was literally the epicenter of Thane,Mumbai & Navi Mumbai -i was aware that the proposed metro railway would originate from Ghatkopar West in 2004
Here in Ghatkopar a movie at PVR is Rs..70/- to Rs.100/-, better public transport,bigger roads,better traditional trains,no car parking on streets like BKS- which leads to traffic jams.
- Modern Transport,Cosmopolitian,Epicentre of Thane,N Mumbai & Mumbai are near
- Best Shopping Malls,Metro Railway,Speedway,Large Housing Colonies with large apts,covered parking,
- Swimming pools,100% AC Apts,Clubhouse,Internal Gardens,Large Party space in my housing colony etc
- Ideal for young couples & families-too fast for Senior Citizens
- 6 Lacs new visitors come to Ghatkopar daily because of the Metro, cause crowded area
- Better upmarket schools are lacking
Ghatkopar West is a very friendly suburb in Mumbai. With the upcoming metro rail and mono rail it will be one of the most well connected areas in Mumbai. It has a balanced mixture of residential and commercial properties. The locality is very peaceful and the people are very friendly. It has some of the best educational institutions, hospitals, parks, and shopping centers in Mumbai.
- Good connectivity to Mumbai
- Educational institutions
- Shopping centers
- Bit overcrowded
- Traffic and pollution