- Area: 12560 SqFeet
- Monthly Rent: 251,200
- Rate: 20 per SqFeet
12560sqft warehouse for rent in chakan
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
- Visitor Parking
Price Trends Chakan, Pune
Warehouses / Godowns for rent in Chakan, Pune
Locality Reviews Chakan, Pune
Descent location with good quality of construction having sufficient amenities.
- Good location one of most beautiful project in chakan
- 30 kms from pune city
Chakan is an Automobile industrial hub of India .The arrival of these industrial entities triggered off a whole slew of other manufacturing establishments, both Indian and international, and established a continuous industrial growth pattern in Pune.
- Well developed area
Chakan is a very cool place even in summers, less pollution around, fresh vegetables available, calm and quiet place
- 15 mins away from railway station
- no multi speciality hospital
Chakan is next destination for investors reason is that Chakan is hot sport for residential project do to Chakan MIDC and Talegaon MIDC rajgurunagar upcoming Airport , nagar road ranjangaon MIDC and so many facts increasing price there
- good location near to 4 MIDC
- Upcoming airport juat 5 km from chakan
- connectivity from pune ,nasik,mumbai and more .
- Very good industrial area.
Chakan is upcoming and one of the fastest growing automobile hub in India. Lot many OEMs are working here like Mercedez, Mahindra, Volkswagen, Bajaj, etc. There is huge demand for Industrial Sheds on rent/lease here. The current rates for Industrial shed on rent in Chakan is Rs.22 to Rs. 26 per sq.ft. Industrial Sheds are usually available with all facilities & amenities. In the month of Jan & Feb 2013 the demands for Industrial shed/Factory on rent/lease had dropped down. But in this month i.e May 2013, the demand has cropped up. There are positive vibration in industry to setup new unit/plant in Chakan MIDC.
- Availability of skilled manpower
- Proximity to Airport/Port/Mumbai/National Highways
- Many OEMs are located in Chakan
- Land rates are on higher side