- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: Available on request
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Super Area: 700 Sq.Ft.
- Leasehold ownership
- Balconies: 2
- Floor: 4th of 7 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 0 to 1 year old
- Society: Tharwani Ariana
- Additional Rooms:
- Gated Community
Price Trends Ambarnath, Thane
Apartments / Flats for sale in Ambarnath, Thane
Locality Reviews Ambarnath, Thane
i have a flat in ambernath west which i plan to sell cause i need cash the locality is wonderful for christain people as there are 27 churches and high grade schools nearby
- 27 churches
- many good quality school and a college
- peaceful and cheap price comparing other place
- road construction which is good in long term is taking time
- friday electricity goes off for 2 to 4 hours
- Good Frequency of Local Trains are available.
- Kalyan-Badlapur road has also broaden and made a highway. so good transportation connectivity.
- People are helpful and Area is very safe.
Ambarnath has been a slow starter compared to its neighbour Badlapur but has been seeing a lot more development in recent months. Many good residential projects have come up in Ambarnath by prominent builders like Panvelkars and Mohan group. Also the rates of property are very reasonable and come with all your usual amenities that everyone seeks now-a-days. A good place to invest in your second home or your first home for that matter.
- Ambarnath being a starting station for local trains ensures a lot many local trains are available.
- Good residential and commercial projects.
- Development wise Ambarnath is going at a good pace.
- Roads are in a bad condition which after repairing could be better.