- Area: 630 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Total Floors: Two
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 1,270,000
- Rate: 2,016 per SqFeet -15%
- Age Of Construction: Under Construction
- Possession: Within 6 Months
Size : 630 Sq ft
g+2 Story Building
3 bedrooms with Attached washrooms
Large Drawing Dining area
Open car Parking
Gated Society , Kids Play Area
For more Details Contact us on:
Flats for Sale in Sec-127 # Semi furnished Flats in Mohali #luxury Flats in Kharar #1 bhk flats at best rates #1 bhk Flats near chandigarh #1 bhk Flats At Kharar Landran Road# 1/2/3 bhk at kharar landran road #
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you contact.
- Modular Kitchen
- Visitor Parking
- Fitness Centre / GYM
- Club / Community Center
- Water Supply / Storage
Price Trends Kharar, Mohali
Apartments / Flats for sale in Kharar, Mohali
Locality Reviews Kharar, Mohali
- So many university in this area
- After completing Kharar Mohali elevated bridge work Kharar area will be highly demanded
- Access both side rupnagar , Ludhiana, Chandigarh and airport of mohali
- 10 tons dump near Darpan city which is smell high
- A dirty and smelling little canal passed through city
- High traffic on Kharar bus stand
Well developed area. Student hub where colleges and universities are nearby. All public facilities are within reach.
- Student hub area
- Well developed area
- Traffic congestion
It is A Beautiful Place and a one Of the Most Developing city Of Chandigarh area
It is Student Hub Area With 2 Famous Universities and Famous Colleges
- Well developing area
- Best for students
Kharar is the upcoming hub for the real estate activities. Expect more projects in this area by the renowned builders in the coming months. Flyover under construction definitely going to add more values to the property and standard of living in Kharar.
- Very soon going to a favourable destination for the property buyers.
- Well connected to Chandigarh/Shimla/Ludhiana/Jammu
- Slow pace of flyover construction and poor quality of the electricity supplied by PSEB
- Traffic is big headache at present.
Kharar is a very Growing and developing city. Because of the locality situated near Chandigarh, it' property appreciation value is best.
- Well Planned Area
- Traffic Jam
- One of promising area where most of the real estate development happening
- Still provide homes in affordable range
- Most of the educational group are located in this area
- Will take another five year to emerge next town.
- Road and connectivity at inception stage
Kharar is a city and a municipal council in Mohali district in the state of Punjab. It is at a distance of about 10-15 kilometers from Chandigarh and about 4 kilometers from Mohali. Kharar, which has been shifted from Rupnagar District to Mohali District, is getting developed fast. As it has the advantage of proximity to both Chandigarh and Mohali. Also because the Punjab Government is encouraging development in Kharar. This has given shape to a lot of colonies approved by GMADA being developed in the city, prominent among these being Model Town, Shivalik Enclave, Sunny Enclave and Gillco Valley.
- Developing Area
- Very good planning
- Having Mall, Hospital and other Facilities
- Dividing roads are taking too long time to complete
Kharar is increasing demand for residential space around the Tricity has brought a Real Estate boom in the
areas on the length and breadth of Mohali. Kharar stretch on National Highway-21, One of the major reasons for the townships of Kharar getting a fair amount of success is the Master Plan of the Area, The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) is ensuring a proper and planned development of this area. The major benefit has been the sector of all projects. Kharar, Mohali stretch on NH-21, which is on its way to becoming a major Residential & Commercial Hub.
- It becoming a major Residential & Commercial Hub
- Kharar stretch on National Highway-21
- It getting a fair amount of success is the Master Plan of the Area
Organized, well-maintained, friendly environment/culture. Better choice for living.
- Newly built roads
Kharar is very pleasant place to live. Gurudwaras, Mandir, Bus services, Govt. Offices & Hospital, Indoor Stadium, Markets, School, Colleges, etc. all facilities are available. People are cultured and helpful.
- It is developing very fast and soon it will be the NCR of Chandigarh.
- All facilities are available nearby.
- People are cultured and helpful.
- It will take time to establish.